Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anone else have this issue?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anone else have this issue?

someone please tell me, PLEASE tell me why does every idiot in a primed up mitsubishi eclipse, civic, integra, etc.. with a fart muffler and a spoiler, think that they can try to run me when im on my bike? i either keep about my business at a normal pace, or ill give them a quick blast to show that im not afraid to shame them in front of their girlfriend in the passenger seat,... ugh, i dont know, haha, anyway.. does anyone else seem to get attention from the young boys like this?

Old 02-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: anone else have this issue?

ORIGINAL: holycrapitshassell

does anyone else seem to get attention from the young boys like this?
Nah, they must just think you're pretty

Old 02-25-2006, 02:10 AM
Muz

... does anyone else seem to get attention from the young boys like this?
Don't say that to loud, Jacko could be listening

Old 02-25-2006, 06:13 AM

hell ya i do i usually let them jump way out in front and than just fly by it is great to smoke those dorks

Old 02-25-2006, 12:00 PM

i find its even funnier to flirt with the poor boys girlfriend at the stop light before showing him that he isnt as fast as he thinks he is....... lol gr8 times with that

Old 02-25-2006, 03:41 PM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

does anyone else seem to get attention from the young boys like this?
Nah, they must just think you're pretty

lol... you guys crack me up! but yeah i know what you mean. this little crx with stickers holding it together and an exhaust that sounded like a can full of bees pulled up at a light next to me revving trying to get me to race. not worth my time!

Old 02-25-2006, 04:30 PM

I have to agree that it is just not worth the time. Give 'em the #1 salute and keep doin' whatcha doin'.

Old 02-25-2006, 04:31 PM

Too many times. Most of the time i will let them go about there business and not turn an eyebrow. Other times i will Rev my engine and watch them take off and I just turn or go normal speed(which can usually take them anyways). Then yes sometimes i will embarrass there asses and completely kill them.

Old 02-25-2006, 04:42 PM

Give it a couple of revs then look over at them and nod your head, then right before the light turns green get all tucked down like your gonna race and then take off like normal LOL There are so many stupid ricer boys and mustangs around here that always ask me "do you think my car will beat a bike?" Well lets see you put an exhaust on your v6 stang let me think......NO, ARE YOU RETARDED!!!??? They are so stupid around here, I just take off hard until I hit 5 over the speed limit and then 30 seconds later they blow by you and hit the brakes hard to slow down and go tell all of their friends that they beat a bike. Its not really worth the time, but I can't control my right hand in that kind of situation LOL.

-Jesse-

Old 02-25-2006, 07:56 PM

I had a guy in a 4-door Dodge Neon pull up to me on my way to the club before bike night. He gave it a little gas at a light, than took off like he was racing for pinks. At the next light again with the revving over and over, this goes on all the way to the next light. Final I’m done puttin up with this kids ****, so I gave him the nod and a little rev… red, red, red, GREEN! I take off like I’m at the drag strip. For an 1/8 mile or so I’m ba!!s to the wall, I let up to see where the neon’s at, after coasting for about a ¼ mile he pulls up to me and wants to go again because “he didn’t get off the line good”. I tried to explain to him that we have about the same size engines (929) and he could never ever (I’m talking to him like he’s a little kid, very slow) ever EVER win a race in his’ moms car and that he should go home.

Quick Reply: anone else have this issue?