Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

American Idol

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 12:32 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default American Idol

I know many of you hate this show, but I am addicted to it like a heroine addict is addicted to scratching flesh. However, there is a girl named "Christie Lee" in the first episode (from Selma Oregon), who has made it to Hollywood. I live about twenty minutes from Selma, and she is a little bit of a local celebrity. As a local musician (of sorts), I have never had the chance to play with her. To be honest, I could give a ****...until now. I just hope, if she wins, she opts for a local band. Pretty cool to have a person you "know" on that big of a stage. Just thought I would share. With any luck, she will win, and Voodoo with play lead guitar for her. She is actually a very good singer...keep tabs on her (I'll probably keep you guys posted).

Old 01-17-2008, 12:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: American Idol

american idol, my guilty pleasure (i LOVES me some carrie underwood [sm=drlove.gif])

Old 01-17-2008, 08:32 AM

I love to hate that show.I wached most of it last night and it was not bad. Some people just really don't get it.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:36 AM

Morons that cant sing is wnat makes that show so popular. I love it. I really get into the first few episodes then I just watch the rest cause I have nothin better to do.

Old 01-17-2008, 11:41 AM

::deepest voice possible:: Leeeet My Peopleeeeee gooooooo..... I love that ****.

Old 01-17-2008, 12:54 PM
Retired Moderator

What about that sweaty freak that kept crossing his arms and walking around in circles last night? WTF is wrong with people?

Old 01-17-2008, 12:57 PM

I cant stand the show. I never watch it. I would be bored out of my mind. I need to go ride just to get the thought of it being back on TV out of my mind.

Old 01-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Retired Super Moderator

Haha voodoo if you do, let me know....i already told my wife that i think i'm gonna leave her for Christie

-Adam

Old 01-17-2008, 03:14 PM

Yup, the show is addicting, the best parts are the auditions IMO. Some of them are seriously embarassing, which makes me feel better about myself. That girl from Oregan is fine as hell, that's the one who sold her horse to get to Philly right? I hope she sticks around for a while.

Old 01-17-2008, 03:31 PM

i only watch the first couple to see what whacked out freaks we have in america try and sing a song that somebody obviously intentionally had said that they should do it on american idol and built up their self esteme only so they can see their friend make an *** out of themselves on national television and laugh when simon makes them cry.

Quick Reply: American Idol