Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Am I the only one who can't stand Dani Pedrosa's attitude?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Am I the only one who can't stand Dani Pedrosa's attitude?

have you heard the story as to why "69"? its on the movie ketucky kid......his dad used to race and was upside down in the ditch alot so he had 69 so they could still easily read the number when it was upside down.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

piff that's how I think Rossi is, Pedrosa is my new hero Rossi can suck it

Old 07-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Default RE: Am I the only one who can't stand Dani Pedrosa'

rossi is definately not an egotistical little *****. Lets see pedrosa finish a race with only the arm of the shift lever. Pedrosa would have cried, looked at the bike and then turn his nose up.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:21 PM

Yes, I knew that. The truth is I don't dislike anyone on the grid, anywhere. Those guys, and Danica, are living the dream. Even backmarkers, they are out there getting it done.

What I do dislike are people throwing rocks at someone whom they've never met, nor ridden an inch in their boots. Your wife is right this time.

I heard that Nicky has signed with Ducati for next year...so if Colin goes to Honda...shazaam!

Old 07-03-2008, 02:24 PM

you're right we've never met them but first impressions speak volumes.

Has he signed with Ducati now? I had read a week or two ago that there were talks of him going to Ducati but nothing was official at that point.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Default RE: Am I the only one who can't stand

Yea, he signed. It was annouced durring the last race.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:14 PM

Dont worry guys. I'll be in the MotoGP one day. Then yall can cheer for me. I just need to get a well paying job first to fund a dedicated track bike, acquire a racing liscene, sign-up for a professional circuit, get sponsered, then make my way to the MotoGP.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:19 PM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!

I've never met him but he is still an asshat. I havn't fode in his boots, but I have rode in his gloves. I then sold them at auction for $25 and didn't care. He has talked trash about development, this is how he develops a bike.
Name:  pedrosa-017.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  71.8 KB

He is a whinny little bich. It is never his fault win he doesn't win. He biches about tires, the bike(that he developed), hell he's even biched about the race schedule. He dosn't think it is right to have to race 2 races in the US. Anyone that takes their own teamate out while contending for a title that he has no chance of winning with a kamakazi move is a tool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0DSG63BBuE.
This is Dani Prickdrosa's quote in which he lies about what happend. I wish I could change it. I didn't want to pass him at that moment. I braked and my rear wheel came off the ground and then it touched the ground again, I got a little more speed. I couldn't stop the bike and there was nowhere to go. I have a fracture in my little finger but we have time for it to be ok for Valencia."

Look at the 1:15 mark in the vid and see if his rear tire come up. The one thing he did tell the truth about was that "he was not trying to pass", he was trying to take him out.And then he has the arrogance to talk about his little finger. He potentially just crushed the life long dreams of another rider and he wants to talk about his pinky. WHAT A *****! That's right, I said it and I have never met him!

My rant isn't becasue it happened to Hayden, If Colin would have done it to Rossi it would have been just as bone headed, but you see Colin never attempted to pass his team mate and he had several chances to. And I'm 100% sure Colin wouldn't have been talking about his little toe if he would have took him out.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR
I heard that Nicky has signed with Ducati for next year...so if Colin goes to Honda...shazaam!
Colin says hes done with motogp after this year, hes coming back to AMA superbike, he doesn't even want to do WSB anymore.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:11 PM

He is a whinny little bich. It is never his fault win he doesn't win. He biches about tires, the bike(that he developed), hell he's even biched about the race schedule. He dosn't think it is right to have to race 2 races in the US. Anyone that takes their own teamate out while contending for a title that he has no chance of winning with a kamakazi move is a tool.
+1

Quick Reply: Am I the only one who can't stand Dani Pedrosa's attitude?