Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

am I the only one?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Second page I'm on after facebook when I get home is this one. I used to post ***** a lot, but that was when I was still new to motorcycling and had thousands of questions (and I've found the more I learn the more questions I have). Now that I have some experience I try to help where I can. Also, now that I've been given the go ahead to tread into group buy territory I've got an excuse to lurk the forums at work, too.

This is probably one of the best forum communities I've come into contact with. I've met a few members on here for rides or whatever else. I was a member for a good 3 years or so before I even purchased an actual CBR but always felt welcomed. The stories I read on here inspire me to reach even further in the world of motorcycles. So in a way, yes, I live somewhat vicariously through here. However, that's only the start as it helps to motivate me and keep me confident with this obsession.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator
Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

The forum is the Messiah - I should know cause I've followed a few

I'm on here quite often as well, not just for the wisdom, but the friendship and humour as well.

Great bunch of people - and I've met a few in Australia and NZ and would happily have a drink with a few in the States, Finland and UK. Good blokes and blokettes one and all.

I believe you get out what you put in. And it is a pleasure to contribute the the CBR Forum

And I don't think I can be banned for the final words in the above Monty Python excerpt..........can I???

Cheers, SB

Last edited by Sebastionbear1; 05-21-2013 at 12:52 AM.