Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Am I the ONLY one ??

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

One of the few bikes to ever get me to actually start drooling was a raced out RSV4 Factory w/ carbon brakes, full exhaust and more carbon than you could shake a stick at. Fully piped those things sound insane.

This bad boy sounds insane as well, they let me fire it up in the showroom. The sound alone stirred my soul:

Old 05-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by raylee
One of the few bikes to ever get me to actually start drooling was a raced out RSV4 Factory w/ carbon brakes, full exhaust and more carbon than you could shake a stick at. Fully piped those things sound insane.

This bad boy sounds insane as well, they let me fire it up in the showroom. The sound alone stirred my soul:

Traitor!

Tho if i had the cash that I could purely toss out the windows, I'd take what's sitting next to Terrence's desk

Name:  IMAG0209.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  63.9 KB

Just to **** off ppl

Old 05-13-2012, 10:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bah, I own 3 Hondas to my one BMW. S'all good. And yeah, I saw T deliver a Panigale the other day and they had it warming up... it surely is a sexy machine.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:30 AM
July 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cahal
hmm, these new zx-10r's just really remind me of a witch riding a broom stick. too pointy nose like a witch and the stock exhaust looks like the broom stick.

Although I think it looks fine, most people think its not the BEST looking bike, but the design is functional...

And it is one of the most technologically advanced bikes out, which is why I will own this machine very soon.

Stock exhaust has always got to go, but the headers are titanium headers!!! what?? thats sickkk

Old 05-14-2012, 10:44 AM
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by CTcbr929
Anyone else like this bike? Or am I the only one of this forum.
Read the specs on it and you'll understand.
Your the only one. Specs don't matter, its still a crappy bike from a crappy manufacturer. If you want those specs and a decent bike you buy the BMW. If you want those specs and a stupid sounding exhaust you buy the new ducati. If you want something much better then anything else out there you buy an RSV4. And if you want the most reliable thing you can get you stick with honda.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by boredandstroked
Your the only one. Specs don't matter, its still a crappy bike from a crappy manufacturer. If you want those specs and a decent bike you buy the BMW. If you want those specs and a stupid sounding exhaust you buy the new ducati. If you want something much better then anything else out there you buy an RSV4. And if you want the most reliable thing you can get you stick with honda.

LOL ^^ hater ... its one of the best bikes out !!! Specs dont matter?? lol gtfo then

I LOVE Honda, but once again I want the technology!!!

I plan on keeping the Honda too, stick to your 600 this is Liter bike talk!!$$

Old 05-14-2012, 01:37 PM

Liter bike talk: you get

Name:  aviary_1336925389061.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  102.0 KB

Seriously tho, if the zx10 floats your boat then sail on. But like I said, don't go expecting to fly past Yolie

Old 05-14-2012, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Liter bike talk: you get

Seriously tho, if the zx10 floats your boat then sail on. But like I said, don't go expecting to fly past Yolie
Kuro, honestly, yea I would fly by you on it!!

Becauseee Im alot younger then you.. which means Im stupider, riskier, and willing to push the limits more then you!! You are wiser and know when to stop or back off.

+ you've allready crashed yours! I mean come on haha

Im not saying you dont know how to ride, Im just saying I would push it more then you ... Im very STUPID and risky when tempted ... :-/

Its not the bike, it comes down to mind-set and decision making.

Dont ban me Kuro !!

Last edited by CTcbr929; 05-14-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by CTcbr929
Kuro, honestly, yea I would fly by you on it!!

Becauseee Im alot younger then you.. which means Im stupider, riskier, and willing to push the limits more then you!! You are wiser and know when to stop or back off.

+ you've allready crashed yours! I mean come on haha

Im not saying you dont know how to ride, Im just saying I would push it more then you ... Im very STUPID and risky when tempted ... :-/

Its not the bike, it comes down to mind-set and decision making.

Dont ban me Kuro !!
Fair enough... fair warning tho:

I don't mind when people walk on me and Yolie simply because I know they're no match. But a few have had that taught to them

Old 05-14-2012, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Fair enough... fair warning tho:

I don't mind when people walk on me and Yolie simply because I know they're no match. But a few have had that taught to them

Haha o yea definitely. Isnt it great when you blow by someone?? Haha ... especially the squids

Gah I just want this bike NOW ... I have (as most of us do) a major need for speed and power idk whats wrong with me

But Im not going to lie Im nervous about crashing it and simply dropping it