Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Always on my day off.

Old 12-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Always on my day off.

I don't understand why customers always want me to come in on my day off. When I am there no one can come in, when I am off everyone wants to buy a car!!!! Seriously, is there a signal that goes to the customers telling them I am not at work and now is a perfect time to come in and get that car of there dream!!! I had a guy do this yesterday and now someone else tell me today is the only time they can come in. I just don't get it.

Old 12-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Default RE: Always on my day off.

ORIGINAL: Dluv35

I don't understand why customers always want me to come in on my day off. When I am there no one can come in, when I am off everyone wants to buy a car!!!! Seriously, is there a signal that goes to the customers telling them I am not at work and now is a perfect time to come in and get that car of there dream!!! I had a guy do this yesterday and now someone else tell me today is the only time they can come in. I just don't get it.
Just the way of the world. Nothing you can do about it.

Old 12-18-2007, 06:27 PM
Default RE: Always on my day off.

i understand that, and I have been doing this for 4years now. Sometimes it just gets old. I would normally go in and sell the car and be out of there in a matter of hours but today I told my girlfriend I was going to come over and cook dinner. Can't cancel on plans like those.

Search this Thread