Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Alpine Stars Drystar

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 07:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alpine Stars Drystar

I was out this morning riding and the whole time thinking to myself ..WOW its really cold out here..then i realized i was still wearing my summer gloves..so i motored on over to my favorite gear dealer and picked up a pair of these AlpineStar ST-1 Drystar...

WOW..its a lil over 45 degrees with 20/30 mph winds today and i was out riding all day and my hands were cozy warm.I know ya look at em and think too bulky but i road tested em for nearly three hrs and at times was doing well over 90mph with winds and chilly conditions and my hands stayed warm.
The gloves themselves are just thick enuff,in being,you can still feel the throttle and never get a false sense of lever pull.I did however honk the horn a few times too many at first..getting use to the bigger thumb on non throttle hand...

SO..if anyone still rides when its a lil chilly and your digits get cold...spend the 40 bux and find some of these gloves ..u will thank your self. and the black ones look SWEEET....