Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

almost got run over

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default almost got run over

i have not posted in awhlie since i got my new bike. i have almost hit sevral cars in a 1700 miles i have on it. the normal dumb soccer mom pulling out infront of me but the latest one takes the cake of stupidity.

people tell me to watch out around you at red lights so you can get out of there if you need to. i normaly dont and i now know why.

i was sitting at a red light waiting to make a left. its a 3 lane road 1 goes straight and right, the middles a turning lane to the left. it ends after the red light and the third is oncoming traffic. i am sitting in the middled lane at the red light to turn left when a lady making a left from the perpindicular road starts heading right towards me insted of the far lane. she slamms on her brakes and skids stopping about a foot from me. she did not even try to swerve. she sits there while i am calling her many names. she looked scared when i asked what the F are you doing she stumbles for words saying how i had a red light. it makes no sence becuase i am just sitting there its not like i pulled out or anythig.

i so badly wanted to get off my bike and punch her in her pethetic face. you should not hit women but ones that almost runs me over i would have no problem hitting her. if shed went down the road and got hit by a truck it would not bother me a bit.

i am surprised i have yet to have someone try to move into my lane yet.