Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

All Riders over the Age of 25 Are Idiots

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007 | 09:22 AM
Default RE: All Riders over the Age of 25 Are Idiots

Reasons why I don't care to stay in the military, I have great pride and all but it's hard for me to follow command from someone who is a complete ****ing retard. Not to mention we just had a huge incident with our last commander and let's just say he PCS'd to the Pentagon for a new comfy job with no percussions.

Old 11-20-2007 | 10:13 AM

ORIGINAL: MikeInCtown

Maybe someone should point out that male drivers 16-21 have the highest fatality rate of any age group. Kind of makes the over 25 idiot thing seem pretty stupid. Also, how the frack are there more Marines killed on bikes than in combat?

Its TRUE there Mike, if he said Soldiers then thats a different story. But there are more marines that die from a motorcycle than in combat since they come home with all that money from being deployed and buy the biggest and baddest bike. With no type of riding experience except at Dave and Busters and such. And if you can imagine 1 marine will invite another and next thing you know there are 5 at the local bike shop getting a so-called deal not knowing they could be paying the ultimate price since they think that it is like riding a bicycle on steroids or something. Now youmay/maynot find this statistic available. ??? But i know that is something that the marines and the military as a whole is trying to control because just as you where shocked im guessing to hear that, so are a lot of people.[sm=patriot.gif]

Old 11-20-2007 | 10:22 AM

damn it....just turned 25 so i guess im an idiot too lol. tell him to suck it

Old 11-20-2007 | 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

25? I got earwax that is 25 years old, I got diplomas that are 25 years old, I got a calculator that is 25 years old.
they had calculators 25 years ago? and might i add...damn your old lol

Old 11-20-2007 | 10:35 AM

I agree...had to be a LtCol. Chest out, smirk on his face...all full of himself.

Hardcorp...awesome! Just plain awesome. Whats even more impressive is that you didn't even drop the F- bomb. Now that is control!

We have a joke in the aviation Navy. Goes like this;

What are the three scariest sayings in the Navy in regard to rank?
1. "Due to my vast experience" - Ensign
2. "I have come to a conclusion" - LCDR
3. "Watch this ****!" - any Navy pilot

Sound like your boy could create a new one!

Old 11-20-2007 | 10:42 AM

just had a question, O5's get an lt for what? they are not even a full bird.

on a side note, i started riding at 25 just cause i knew i had the heavy foot as i raced legally and illegally. and i knew if i got a bike before i quenched that speed thrill i could possibly be 6 ft under, so what? am i still stupid? can you ask him that the next time you guys chat?

Old 11-20-2007 | 11:03 AM

lol thats hilarious...

the salute was a nice touch...

Old 11-20-2007 | 01:00 PM

Good for you HC. i feel you should always speak your mind as long as it's done with respect and that's what did. I am going to be 30 in Feb so I have to disagree with that man.

Old 11-20-2007 | 02:41 PM

Good job HC! Bikes are really that dangerous? Holy cow! At my age, I must be the Village idiot! Pace, Gris.

Old 11-20-2007 | 02:49 PM

It's just a personal opinion. We all have them about different things and I respect that. You should too.

Last year, I told the CG at IIMEF that I thought he was going about it all wrong because he made it mandatory to have motorcycle clubs in every unit for the purpose of experienced riders teaching the younger ones. Well, most of the older guys ride cruisers and were treating the younger guys on sport bikes like ***. You know the result of our conversation? IIMEF paid for 30 guys to go to the Keith Code Superbike school in order to prepare them to train younger guys. This year, they have sent 60 more to the school. They still have clubs, but they are slowly coming around to what the intention was, and that is to educate younger riders. I use to conduct advance courses for my unit's riders and can show you videos of the courses. Every single person that went through my couse came away from it more confident and

It pays to be able to talk to the higher ups when you have all the stats and knowledge to back up your claims.

Quick Reply: All Riders over the Age of 25 Are Idiots