Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Airplane Pilot

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airplane Pilot

A jumbo jet is making its final approach to the Tampa Airport

The pilot comes on the intercom:

"This is your Captain. We're on our final descent into Tampa I want to thank you for flying with us today and hope you enjoy your stay in the Tampa Bay area."

He forgets to switch off the intercom.

Now the whole plane can hear his conversation from the cockpit.

The copilot can be heard saying to the pilot,"So, Skip, whatcha got planned while we're in Tampa ?"

"Well," says the skipper, "First I'm gonna check into the hotel And take a big crap....then I'm gonna take that new stewardess with the huge **** out for dinner.... Then I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her back to my room and give her a ride on the baloney pony all night long."

Aghast and amused, everyone on the plane hears this and immediately begins looking up and down the aisle, trying to figure out who this new stewardess is that the pilot's talking about.

Meanwhile, the new stewardess is seated at the very back of the plane.

She is so embarrassed that she starts running toward the cockpit to turn the intercom off.

Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady's bag and down she goes. The old lady leans over and says: "No need to hurry dear, he's gotta take a **** first."

Old 01-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Default RE: Airplane Pilot

lol now thats good stuff

Old 01-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Banned

Ahahaha, oh that's good stuff...

<----ROTF*****!

Old 01-30-2007, 11:10 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Old 01-30-2007, 11:36 PM

good one

Old 01-30-2007, 11:53 PM

hahahahaha. I know I'm about to highjack this thread a little, but that reminds me of a funny story...

Back in college we had a UNIX professor. Huge auditorium. the lecture consisted of about 120 students. He had to use a microphone. He had to excuse himself from lecture for a bit. Well, at first we didn't know what he was doing, then it dawned on everyone.

He had gone to the bathroom on the side of the lecture hall and forgot to turn off his wireless microphone. He was having diarrhea, and making all kinds of grunting noises. Everyone was laughing so loud, so, we heard him saying what the hell is so funny out there.

Then it dawned on him. He proceeded to say "class is dismissed" on his microphone. Next class even he was laughing on stage in front of everyone.

ahahahahahahahahahahah to this day, I die laughing still

sorry for the temporary thread highjack.

Old 01-30-2007, 11:56 PM

Thats funny stuff too... I couldnt imagine the embarassment of that guy. I am not sure I would want to teach a class after somebody heard me droppin the kids off at the pool