Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ahhh!!! Stolen!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ahhh!!! Stolen!!!!!

Every single night I put my caliper lock on my bike, every single night. The first night I EVER don't put it on, it is stolen. I have liability only so my insurance wont cover it, I am S.O.L.

Orange CBR 600 RR 2006 Fully stunted out with a black cage, black stunt pegs, and a black 12 O'clock bar.

I dont see why my bike was worth stealing, after all the **** I've had done to it, it cant be worth more than 3-4 grand. There are other bikes in my apartment complex that are brand new 2008's and 2009's that don't have caliper locks on them just chillen there.

ugh life is ****ty.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:40 AM

wow that sucks man, report it and pray!

Old 02-12-2010, 10:53 AM

bad news bro...

Old 02-12-2010, 11:08 AM

maybe a logger chain next time?

Old 02-12-2010, 11:14 AM

its funny how the theif picks a target... they broke into my shop one time and went thru a great ordeal to load up and steal two of my welder machines, funny thing is that out of the six that were sitting there they stole the two that were broken down, one had a blown engine and the other had major internal problems...hehee stupid asses... they went to a lot of trouble to steal junk...

Old 02-12-2010, 01:22 PM

That totally sucks man!! And if there are bikes in the same parking lot that are 'new' or 'newer', than it would make me say, hmm? Maybe someone you "sorta" know... just thinking out loud.

Originally Posted by bambam
its funny how the theif picks a target... they broke into my shop one time and went thru a great ordeal to load up and steal two of my welder machines, funny thing is that out of the six that were sitting there they stole the two that were broken down, one had a blown engine and the other had major internal problems...hehee stupid asses... they went to a lot of trouble to steal junk...
That little story is full of win. It's called Karma.

Old 02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

bikethief = scumbag

Old 02-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man that sucks. Sorry to hear about that. I leave my bike just sitting in the parking lot. I live in a military area though and the crime isnt that bad since its a gated apartment complex.

Just pray and keep both eyes open.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Thumbs down stolen bike

sorry to hear about your bike. i hope it turns up. or you are able to find a replacement quickly. trust no one. i put a pad lock through the holes of my brake rotors while my bikes are locked up in my garage! do that front to back and they would have to carry it! ive never seen a crack head runnin down the road with a sport bike on his shoulder!!also if you are an ama member be shure to write it in. they use to have a section in thier monthly mag dedicated to posting stolen bikes and their vin#. if your not a member you might be able to post it on the web page. best of luck..christopher.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hmm... Sounds suspect. The one night you don't lock it up and it disappears? And other higher value bikes untouched? Did you get your bike serviced recently?

Sounds like someone knows you

Originally Posted by speeddemonx60
ive never seen a crack head runnin down the road with a sport bike on his shoulder!!
Word of Advice, speeddemonx60: don't bring your bike to North Philly. I've seen a gang of kids grab a Harley up there

Quick Reply: Ahhh!!! Stolen!!!!!