Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

AHHH!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AHHH!!

ORIGINAL: 51plymouth

ORIGINAL: Sproutf3

lol! nono i carried my ***** as it were...and we actually conversated!
The term is "conversed". "Conversated" is not even a word, unless you are a crack-addled ghetto-dweller with a giant weave, 14 kids, no husband, gold teeth, and a tattoo of your dead homies name in script on your neck. For the love of god, if you are trying to knock down a smoking hottie, you need to sound like you know enough to satisfy her...
ouch..

Old 06-23-2008, 10:40 AM

The term is "conversed". "Conversated" is not even a word, unless you are a crack-addled ghetto-dweller with a giant weave, 14 kids, no husband, gold teeth, and a tattoo of your dead homies name in script on your neck. For the love of god, if you are trying to knock down a smoking hottie, you need to sound like you know enough to satisfy her...
+1 Have confidence in yourself and makethat come out in your conversations but don't sound cocky...

Old 06-23-2008, 10:47 AM

the most gutsy part is over....clicking send after you typed something to her in your stalking. finding her on facebook....lol jk man, good luck.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Brandon77

ouch..
Man, I know it was harsh, but that particular term is one of my pet peeves...I'm no English professor, butI do make it a point to keep false words out of my vocabulary. GREAT GOOGELYMOOGELYIT'S A JABBERWOCKEY! AAAAAHHHHHH! (runs screaming)

Old 06-23-2008, 02:12 PM

dont tell the truth. dont tell the truth

Old 06-23-2008, 02:43 PM

Cut the guys some slack. He's still has a hold on his ***** apparently. They say that when lab rats are offered an option of having an orgasm or eating, they will starve to death.
At least the poor guy hasn't starved yet. . .

yet. . .

Old 06-23-2008, 02:53 PM

ORIGINAL: crashkhanman

Good luck...just be yourself and talk normal. Tell her the truth. She caught your eye and wanted to know more about her.
crash..... what the hell kind of advice is that? dont be yourself and talk really tuff. tell lies. she's alright and you'll listen if she muuuuuust talk. shhh crash lets see what happens lol

Old 06-23-2008, 04:44 PM

Guess you dont get out much cause stupid people can have kids.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Banned

Ok wow...so this girl came in through my work the other day, and it was one of those stand there and stutter for a second kind of things...well it was a busy day at work and i chickend out of saying anything. BUT i caught her name when she paid me, and just so happend her name was rare enough i found her on facebook and sent her a message....[sm=wootwoot.gif]and she responded...but now she's asked me why i messaged her...oh god! anticipating a horrible smashing no
That's kinda creepy dude.....

Old 06-23-2008, 05:40 PM
Registered Users

WOW! good stuff[8D] so let me get this right lie, lie, and lie some more, type in the words of a sixth grader...and remember in the past tense its converse not conversated GOT IT now the question is do i strike while the iron is hot...or let it cool for a day or two?

Quick Reply: AHHH!!