Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Adventures of Lrn2Go, SchiraF4I, and Choppa!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Adventures of Lrn2Go, SchiraF4I, and Choppa!

Okay, So I'd been thinking this would be kinda fun/funny to do, so me and SchiraF4i will be chronicalling our adventures here, complete with pictures and stories. So I'll start it out.

3/21/2008

~ Weather's nice, about 60-65 Degrees, slight wind. We meet up a couple of our friends in Bricktown to go for a cruise and to get something to eat. After we go to fill up our bikes, another friend of ours... we'll call him "J Money" , dropped his key PERFECTLY to where it slid down under his gas tank. So, we started getting creative!

~This didn't work, but we barrowed some tools and get the tank loose, and got the key. Off to the local hangout spot on 39th Street!

~What can I say? Everybody loves the bike.

~Then, off to bricktown again and up the parking garages!

~We hung out up there till it got pretty cold, around 2am, and took off to head home. It was a nice ride and alot of good times were had!

Old 03-30-2008, 10:58 PM
Default RE: The Adventures of Lrn2Go and SchiraF4i

aaahhhhh.. there are some things i miss about oklahoma.. bricktown not one of them.. riding on 70 degree days in december yes.. watching hot bitches everywhere yes.. and thunderstorms.. ahhh.. yessss...

making me alittle homesick with the OKC talk.. the pic of everyone with your bike like your bike is a celebrity.. lol..

Old 03-30-2008, 11:07 PM

We had a new "Adventure" tonight... but SchiraF4i's not made it back to my house yet... I'm holding onto the pictures till he gives me the green light, unless he wants to post them himself. So more to come shortly!

Old 03-30-2008, 11:10 PM

I'm in pain post those bad boys up.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:12 PM

Those last 2 post dont go together to well, haha, just kidding, but really........[8D]

Old 03-30-2008, 11:29 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: D2DGraphix_600RR

Those last 2 post dont go together to well, haha, just kidding, but really........[8D]
Hahaha!!! Nick is right. You guys weren't spooning were you? Hahahaha!!! Just busting your *****...hope you weren't busting eachother's...Name:  rofl.gif
Views: 17
Size:  1.3 KB

Seriously, where 'dem pics at?

Old 03-30-2008, 11:32 PM

This is true... they don't. Here's the next chapter!

03/30/2008

~ It's a nice, and rather hot day... 75-80 degrees. Most of the day has been lazy. 5pm we have a good BBQ dinner. We invite our friend "J Money" along again. The plan is to go to a local warehouse for some "stunting" and playing around (keepin' it off the streets!). No pictures were taken for all of the beginning. About 10-15 minutes into our fun time, SchiraF4i tosses it up in to a nice, high wheelie... then it starts to wobble side to side, then suddenly the back end just RIPS out from under him and he and his bike go slamming to the ground... here's the pictures (at the site, and back at my house)

~ Down the bike goes! Pictures here are from the site (camara phone, sorry!). Cracked the case (*Edit*) COVER, broke the slider off, oil poured everywhere!

~ You can see the trail of oil from where the bike slid (speed was probably 20ish miles an hour).

~ And now some more pictures of the damage to the bike!!!

Old 03-30-2008, 11:32 PM

~ And some more pics of the bike's damage (In all fairness, it could have been driven home had the stator cover not cracked)!

~ And Now... thanks to the gear, he wasn't too bad off! Broke his thumb and slight sprain to his ankle and wrist, and a little case of rash! (was wearing gloves, A* boots, jacket, helmet, etc.) Wore a hole in his boot and tore up the jacket. I'll post the aftermath pictures as I can get more of them off his gf's camara (unless he gets them first)

Old 03-30-2008, 11:33 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Cool pics. Reminds me of our summer days, usually spent hopping from one stopping place to another. I have fun doing it - save the long fun rides for the weekend.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:36 PM

Dayum son, that sucks!!! Hope you're alrught though!!! The whole slider came off, how the hell that happen????? Cracked case or just cover, hope yous alright man!

Quick Reply: The Adventures of Lrn2Go, SchiraF4I, and Choppa!