Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

And...

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He's Baaaccckkkkk!!!! Swinging his Hammer.

Last edited by Indiana Hurricane; 03-13-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not relevant Indy, but true. If he hadn't brought attention to himself....................

Old 03-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by andyriot
or a simple proxy would do oops didnt mean to leak that info LOL
I personally run EVERY new member through 3 bot checks. If a proxy shows up they are put on moderator approval -- which means they can post to their heart's content but only the staff sees the stuff. If they are a good witch using a proxy for personal reasons then I move them to regular member status. If they are a bad witch using a proxy for badness then I ban their *** and that proxy too.

And in the spirit of this thread ....

AND, Bojak

Since you decided reading is just soooo boring and rules are for everyone else, your post count is 1. Have fun with that.

Last edited by Shadow; 03-13-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chainstretcher
your post count is 1.

Old 03-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha guys i was just fueling the fire a little. no harm intended. im very familiar with networking and proxys alike. . anyways enough of my off topic babble sorry lol

EDIT : Shadow
S'OK I cut out the babble..............
Vee haf vays und means to stob yu
Just like the **** jackbooted gang member I'm supposed to be...........

Love your bike.......always been a fan of the black and red.........................

Last edited by Shadow; 03-13-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i just think its funny that he was a registered member for a few years and couldnt manage a measly 100 posts.... im not even that active on here anymore (as much as i used to be) and i still manage to get a good # of posts up .. oh well his loss

Old 03-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It's all about having something worthwhile to say, which you always have Robert. Your absence was noted with regret. Good to see you back, old friend. One of the Gabriel Unit originals !!!
With our little friend on a post count of 1 and Mod Approval, I wonder how long it'll take him to get to 100 this time..........that'll take some fettling.
Why is it that the ones who complain about the rules are generally the ones who have little or nothing to add to the Forum as a whole. Everyone else seems to be happy with things the way they are.......
At least Regener8ed is laffing

Last edited by Shadow; 03-13-2010 at 06:22 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:00 PM
Official Welcome Crew Redneck

Originally Posted by Shadow
It's all about having something worthwhile to say, which you always have Robert. Your absence was noted with regret. Good to see you back, old friend. One of the Gabriel Unit originals !!!
With our little friend on a post count of 1 and Mod Approval, I wonder how long it'll take him to get to 100 this time..........that'll take some fettling.
Why is it that the ones who complain about the rules are generally the ones who have little or nothing to add to the Forum as a whole. Everyone else seems to be happy with things the way they are.......
At least Regener8ed is laffing

the rule is working!!!

i also thought about this a bit ago, if he put half as much effort into posting legitimate posts giving worthwhile info, that he did about not being able to selling his crap. he would be pretty close to his goal.

Old 03-13-2010, 09:44 PM

im not complaining nor am i taking up for anyone im just stating my opinion. im brand new to the whole motorcycle scene and for me to try and post advice to others imo is ridiculous... i do not know enough about bikes yet to give advice to others. therefore getting 100 posts im sure is going to take me a bit. (im not whining nor complaining just stating my opinon)

Old 03-13-2010, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by chainstretcher
AND, Bojak

Since you decided reading is just soooo boring and rules are for everyone else, your post count is 1. Have fun with that.
Owned! How does living in you mothers basement feel?