Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

9/11 programming

Old 09-11-2010, 01:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9/11 programming

I'm watching a show on conspiracy theories and theorists on history channel and getting more pissed off by the minute. What feelings/thoughts/emotions do you guys have on the anniversaries of 9/11. In your oppinion is the anger that most americans feel a good thing? Do you feel it's justified? Just looking for some thoughts and wondering how others feel.

Old 09-11-2010, 01:20 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I watched that same show bro. Those dudes are retarded. I mean are they structural engineers? aircraft engineers? demolition experts? balistics / physics experts?. They dont know anything yet they are making all these ouragous claims. Same goes for the people who listen to them, they are not experts yet they blindly listen to all their crap.. Retarded.

Last edited by (951) Baby Shortee; 09-11-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:29 AM

Wow, I guess that is tomorrow.
Being Canadian I don't think it all hits home the same.
I do think a lot of theorists just babel because they are trying to get some one to listen to them. I tend to turn off/change channels when most of that comes up because I have issues with what I perceive to be stupid people. Conspiracy theorists are among those. Quoting the common saying about conspiracies, governments don't function well enough at their normal jobs to hide something as big as that. Most of these things have way to many people that know about them to keep everyone quiet, and the resources that would be required to monitor them 24/7 would be beyond reason.

I had a friend for awhile that would always go on about how most governments are full of draconian people, shape shifting lizards that are trying to take over the world. She also talked frequently about buying those stupid 500$ metal wands that if you waved them over yourself/others everything would be healed/made more healthy. I've personally always lumped conspiracy theorists in with belief systems such as stated above as hopelessly lost. I don't know why though either, but it always made me angry that some one, from the way I could see things, could be so stupid.

In the end though I think it all comes down to perspective and personal beliefs as to how we each view situations. As to 9/11, horrible event. But what I think is really tacky are the people wanting to put a temple there.

Old 09-11-2010, 01:44 AM

I agree with both of you. I'm no genious. I'm not an engineer and I haven't studied demolitions and the physics involved. I am a mechanic. And I'm smart and pretty well educated. These people are idiots. I'm just going to end my rant before I get even more pissed off, start to ramble, and sound stupid. Moral of the story: If you don't know what you're talking about then keep you ****ing mouth shut.

Old 09-11-2010, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
I Moral of the story: If you don't know what you're talking about then keep you ****ing mouth shut.
Thats the Bottom line!

Old 09-11-2010, 04:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

F that, you go on TV and get the big $$$ lol.

j/k it all pisses me off and not only on the 9/11 stuff. It all started we 'they' decided pluto isnt a planet anymore. WTF??? have they been too it??? umm NO!!!

Old 09-11-2010, 04:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have not got that program, but no doubt it will turn up here sooner or later.
As time goes by, people will try & rewrite history by introducing some theory or other.
As for governments, I've worked for them long enough to know that their not above duck shoving, hiding something below a pile of papers & above all maintain the status quo, lest unnecessary attention is drawn to them. All to be done between 8:30 - 4:30, Monday to Friday, not including flex days & morning or afternoon tea breaks.
Governments are a big unwieldy institution, short of focus with more leaks than a sieve. Who's mantra has always been that self interest & the person in charge is always the last to find out.
My own opinion of 9/11 has always been that of senseless tragedy, perpetrated by a group of losers & no amount of spin is ever going to change that.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave

I watched most of that conspiracy theories show last night. It was entertaining just to hear some of the ridiculous BS that they came up with. I enjoyed whenever an expert in the field came on right after their claim and soundly refuted their "evidence".

Old 09-11-2010, 08:42 AM

ha the one about how the steel couldn't have melted because jet fuel doesnt burn hot enough. such BS. I'm a metal fabricator and went to school for metallurgy. I also have worked with Jet fuel. 1. you dont need to melt the steel to take it to a breaking point. Constant heat will do that. 2. when your that high up in the air the wind is pretty substantial, oxygen fuels flame, therefore those fires were a whole hell of a lot hotter then what you would normally see Jet fuel burn at.

just my .2

Old 09-11-2010, 08:42 AM

it pisses me off to see people try to slam the government so bad. I'm sure the US Gov. didnt intentionally kill thousands Americans on purpose. Thanks just ridiculous and insulting

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 9/11 programming