Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

8 PEOPLE THAT WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 12:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8 PEOPLE THAT WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY

This is pretty funny
http://www.sharenow.com/blog/post/1532/

Old 08-26-2008, 02:34 AM
Default RE: 8 PEOPLE THAT WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY

the list is more like 40 people, but those are for sure 8 people you dont want.

Old 08-26-2008, 07:14 AM
VP

No one in the history of parties has ever changed their political beliefs based on some ******* screaming about health care reform in the kitchen of a two bedroom apartment
lol to this... mostly true too. I have to admit I've been the guy who didn't know anybody else at the party once or twice.

Old 08-26-2008, 08:51 AM
Banned

I have to disagree with number 8. I LOVE the guy that starts cleaning up early, it saves me so much damn time when I wake up! In reality, I've been 8, 7, 6, 4, and debatablynumber 3. It's debatable because I'm not creepy, just drunk and making a last ditch effort to score. I haven't been any of those people in a good many years though...

Old 08-26-2008, 09:11 AM

We just had a house party last weekend, and number 8 is welcome anytime. Def. had the creeper there, also the kid that can't hold is alcohol. They forgot to mention the scumbag that always tries to steal **** from the house!

Old 08-26-2008, 09:56 AM

Number 8 can be tollerable at a house party, it's when your at a bar/restaurant that it's annoying...

I was at a restaurant in New Haven last week...drinking a beer...and ALMOST finished, bottom of the label. The bus boy (probably illegal) starts cleaning the table next to us...then turns around and grabs my beer bottle at the top, right on the opening with his grubby hands...and looks at me like, "Oh, your not done." I looked at him and was like..."I'm done with it now, thanks, jerk off" [:@] [:@]

LMAO... Except as soon as they get to your party, they tense up like Alex Rodriguez's ******* during a game in October.

And Buss...I think you've been #5 before as well...go on and admit it...lol

Old 08-26-2008, 11:13 AM

they tense up like Alex Rodriguez's ******* during a game in October

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

And Buss...I think you've been #5 before as well...go on and admit it...lol
HAHA, f'er!

The most important item missing from this list is the cockblockers! My cousin isGREAT for playing this role.Just a few weeks ago at Ocean City I wasat a party in a hotel room a few down from mine sitting on a couch with a girl, and he comes over, sits on my lap, and puts his hand in her hair. She goes "What are you doing?" My cuz replies "Making myself comfortable." She goes "That's annoying, not comfortable" and he goes "Hmm...well I'm comfortable." I bootedhis *** off my lap, and then he goes out and tells everybody how funny it was.

Later that same night, it's just me and her left in the room, and he comes barging into the room after getting back from the boardwalk. Of all the places to sit and cry about how bad his night is, he plops himself on the couch with us. Any reasonable man would have freaking left the room!!! I shoot him a text message that says "Hey, do me a favor and excuse yourself and go back to the room." He looks at his phone, reads it, waves his phone in the air, and goes "I'm back in the room!" WOW.

Not a big deal if this was the first time this happened, but this kid is the anti-game.....he has no clue how to be nice to a girl and ends up pissing everybody off and then sitting in a corner wondering why nobody wants to talk to him. I gave him enough chances now and simply can't invite him to parties with girls anymore.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:48 AM
Retired Moderator

Is Snowboarding thewasted after an hour guy? Hahahaha...I think so!

Old 08-26-2008, 01:36 PM

If there was a dude puking, ****ting and crying at your party, would you be cool with that? No, you'd either be like "Who the f**k brought this guy?" But if you say that about a baby suddenly that makes you an *******.

I love that line

Quick Reply: 8 PEOPLE THAT WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY