Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

3rd week

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007 | 09:19 PM
Default 3rd week

so i been at this dealership for 3 weeks. my 3rd week i grossed over 1k in sales, awwww ****

Old 06-09-2007 | 09:24 PM
Default RE: 3rd week

phat loot

Old 06-09-2007 | 09:27 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

lol so from a retail stand point how easy is it to sell bikes. with cars you get alot of tire kickers, and kids lookin for joy rides and the others that "i want this but dont need it, so never mind" types of people. to me it seems the people who come in to look @ bikes are people who want bikes and the only hold up really is credit/ co signers.

i have a interview @ my areas biggest dealership on monday , and the lady asked if i would be interested in sales when i originally applied for parts. so just wanted to see what it slike from the other side

so ho wmany bikes have you sold so far ?

Old 06-09-2007 | 11:49 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

with cars you get alot of tire kickers, and kids lookin for joy rides and the others that "i want this but dont need it, so never mind" types of people.
This is so me, because I always stop at the ford dealerships to check out what mustangs they have. Always looking for the 32v V8's =P.

Old 06-10-2007 | 09:03 AM
Banned

my 3rd week i grossed over 1k in sales, awwww ****
Is that alot? If so, congrats. If not, forget I asked.

Old 06-10-2007 | 11:16 AM

lol Well..... he said he grossed over $1000 in sales. What I get from that is he sold $1000 worh of stuff for the company. Now let me ask you this, how much does a motorcycle sell for? $8000ish? So unless the poor man had a crap ton of returns I'd say it was a slow week. You bouts ta get fired foo! I better help you out and come trade in my f4i for an '07 1krr =D

Mike

Old 06-10-2007 | 12:15 PM

no no i meant that my paycheck for this week is gonna be over 1k lol. at 21 thats pretty exciting.

havoc its easy but its not easy. no one ever has credit most of my sales have been cash deals, i had a guy come buy 2 sea doos and a trailer tuesday for 23000 dollars cash. we have a **** ton of tire kickers and theres certain types of people i just dont even bother to talk to. they will walk around the store and ask how much everything is then ask "where the hi-busas" then they proceed with "how much iz it" "how fast do it go" and "how much iz da payments". then you have ****ers that have been shopping around and want you to give **** away. but ill tell ya. yamaha, kawi and suzuki put out spiffs that we get on top of commish. i think kawi is 100 bucks on almost everything except like mini bikes and ninja 250s, but i know theyre paying out 200 bucks this month to someone if they sell a cruiser 1500cc and above. pretty wicked lol.
theres alot of young dumbasses that look at the sport bikes but have no credit, and a few other types of people that never have credit. whatever tho.

Old 06-10-2007 | 07:51 PM
Banned

no no i meant that my paycheck for this week is gonna be over 1k lol. at 21 thats pretty exciting.
You should be pleased with yourself. That is a nice paycheck for a guy your age (and even a lot older). It is a big payoff that keeps the motivation high and keeps you making $$$ like that.

Now, listen to the Fishfryer and go put $200 into a mutual fund, something with asian exposure. Every month try and do the same. You will thank me in 15 years.

Old 06-10-2007 | 08:12 PM

What you make? 15% of G.P.???? Not to bad. I hate those as well that come in and tie you up for an hour with no intention to buy at all. And I know what you mean. The Hiya-usa is what I here a lot of. I hate it. Gissers, and BEST and always in the sam esentence from those. You must be in FL somewhere.

Old 06-10-2007 | 09:44 PM

congrats on the paycheck. i have been in auto sales for about four years, these types of sales jobs are very rewarding. Spiffs are a great thing, you gotta play the program. If you like what you are doing at the dealership, stick with it cause you are at a great age to be getting started.

Quick Reply: 3rd week