Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 01:38 AM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 300

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl
Anyway, this is one I will buy on DVD the first day it comes out.
I was thinking the same thing man! During the movie I couldn't wait to see it again... that's when you know it's a good movie.

Yeah the boobies and sex were a little bit awkward for me too there were kids sitting next to me and I hated it for their parents to have to deal with that afterwards.

Old 03-12-2007, 02:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK seeing heads fall off in slow motion

Old 03-12-2007, 04:39 AM
Banned

Damn.

Do you know how long it's been since I've seen nothing from good reviews about a movie I'm dying to see? Been a looooooong time. I always wait tohear some reviews from others (not critics, real people).

Sounds like I shoulda just went with my gut this time and gone to see it. This Friday I'm there.

So is it filmed similarly to Sin City? Yeah - the story of the Spartans is probably the most heroic of all time. Not before or after their time has a group of people fought as strong or as hard for what they believed in. Truly inspiring to read about, and I can't imagine what the movie will be like if it captures that raw emotion...

It's about time Hollywood got with it and went outside the norm.

Old 03-12-2007, 04:49 AM

freakin amazing movie i completely loved it and it wasnt really filmed like sin city but if did have a kind of altered look to the lighting and stuff that looked similar but i thought that was a bad *** movie

Old 03-12-2007, 05:53 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Great f_ucking film! It was a kick in the ***, whew! There were a ton of kids in the audience, and I felt embarassed when the nude and sex scenes came on. Anyway, this is one I will buy on DVD the first day it comes out.
Voodoo you shoulda asked that kid if he's a breast man...........yet?
I haven't seen that movie but isn't it rated R for like graphic violence and nudity?I guess if your not familiar with thebattle of Thermapoly you might feel tempted to bring your kidsbut it's rated R.

Old 03-12-2007, 03:46 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Who saw it? BEST FREAKIN MOVIE EVER! I've been running around my house yelling at my girlfriend "This is Sparta!" every time she asks me to something... lol

If you haven't seen it this is a seriously good movie you can see any time of the day and it will make you feel awesome afterwards! Don't bring kids though lots of blood and boobies.
uhh hell yeah lolo i was doing the samething and she would do it to me as well lol so yeah i loved the movie it was friggin sweet and the best movie i have seen in a long @$$ time and yeah definately gonna get the dvd when it comes out