Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

3 days left.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 07:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 days left.....

So, apparently we only have 3 days left on the planet, according to the Family Radio out in Oakland. This Harold Camping guy is saying the the end of days is May 21, 2011.

End of Days in May? Believers enter final stretch - US news - Life - msnbc.com

So.....what are your plans for the next, (last) 3 days?

FYI, I am not a religious fanatic, just found this and thought it was kinda funny. Guess the Mayans were wrong after all....

Old 05-18-2011, 08:09 AM

Im sick of people saying this date is the end. Like one of the comments says, we wont know the date of the end.....God is great, just keep doing right and believing and enjoy life. Stop paying attention to this "characters".

Old 05-18-2011, 08:30 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by txsmainevent
Im sick of people saying this date is the end. Like one of the comments says, we wont know the date of the end.....God is great, just keep doing right and believing and enjoy life. Stop paying attention to this "characters".

^^^^ +1 Honestly whats the point of attempting to predict the end?

Old 05-18-2011, 08:47 AM

Dammit - i'm not gonna make it to my birthday then. Can you ask if they can push this back to the 28th so I can be having a bang up birthday celebration the last day of Earth?

Old 05-18-2011, 09:33 AM

Let the media induced chaos begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-18-2011, 09:48 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Guy at work was blathering bout it all morning. Got sick of it and said "if any of that bullchit was true, I'd already have the ammo and you'd be smart to start running"

Old 05-18-2011, 09:52 AM
July 2012 Ride of the Month

Damnitt Im supposed to FINALY get my moto license the 22nd!! nooo

haha.. its all BS

Old 05-18-2011, 10:30 AM

I know it's all BS, just trying to have a little light hearted fun.

I don't know, nor does anyone else, when the world will end. In fact, I find these kind of things hilarious. This is the same guy who said the world was going to end in Sept 94, so I have no faith in this clowns word.

If the world is going to end in 3 days, I was just wondering what you would do? Would you go out in a blaze of glory? Would you huddle locked up with your family praying? Would you just go about your day like any other? Not trying to come across as a religious bible thumper who is going to run around with signs, saying "THE END IS NEAR"

Name:  end-is-near.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  15.4 KB

Old 05-18-2011, 11:37 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bring it. Ive got ammo, food and water, and survival stuff already stored away in my bailout bag .

but i agree that no one really knows if the end is near or if there is an end. Just keep living your life and be happy.

Im wondering if deep down inside people say these things so that people will be happy and do things they keep putting off. Like some reverse mental thing.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:43 PM

Here's my take on it...

I won't know that time here is up, until it happens. At which point it'll really be too late to dispute. I don't see the point in getting "ready" for time to end, because once it ends, it's going to be it. Until that day happens, or the day I die, it'll be business as usual for this guy.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be great fun to let loose and do as I see fit...but in the off chance they are wrong (which I'm guessing they are) I don't really want to pay that bill on May 22, 2011

Quick Reply: 3 days left.....