Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 12:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

My family owns an AAMCO transmission franchise and do all types of work. It has been our experience that chryslers products are inferior to that of its competitors. The jeep is a legend in its our right. It gets ****ty gas mileage because its a flying brick. It lost its v-8 and now they are downsizing the engine again.....the four door ***** is the best way id describe this latest attempt (unlimited) to boost sales of a dying breed. the nicest jeep they have now is the srt-8 grand cherokee. Sorry thats just my opinion/experience

Old 03-23-2007, 12:43 AM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: doggy69
the nicest jeep they have now is the srt-8 grand cherokee.
Yeah, I saw one the other day and didn't know what it was. I love that centered dual exhaust and the guy driving it was definitely putting that Hemi through its paces. I was shocked when I found out it was a Jeep.

Old 03-23-2007, 12:55 AM

I think its the srt8 by jeep it preety cool if you want to stay on the pavement, I own an 03 WJ (grand cherokee) with the 4.7 V8 and quadra drive system, and there is very little I can't do with it. I live here in Colorado, and have plenty to climb on in the rockies also they are amazing in the snow!

Old 03-23-2007, 03:27 AM

haha, that SRT-8 gets like 9 city 11 highway, but it can also roast all 4 in 4wd, which is badazz

Old 03-23-2007, 03:48 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well if you live in Utah, you're in Jeep heaven. 3 out 5 people own one and most are not street legal. Mt. Logan Offroad is ran by a guy I went to highschool with, and its just up the street. Poison spider is here and so is the IRock competion. Hell most lift companies have a office or testing center here. I've already seen an unlimited supercharged and lifted with 35, 14's on it. Good when the guys who make the lift kits are based here Looks good, but jeeps are a lifestyle you know? Get ready to wrench, A LOT. [:@]Its a Jeep thing, nobody understands, not even the engineers. If you wanted it for looks or to leave it stock and never take the top off it will work great for a long time.
My 2.5 cents

Old 03-23-2007, 04:28 AM

ORIGINAL: F4Isvt
they say that new fj will school a wrangler off road.
Yah but at least the jeep dosent look like an fj.

Anyways I have an xj which I bought because I had $1000 and I needed a car with 4x4. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I love my jeep. Never had a problem with it ever. Even beyond 250k miles.I will be a jeep owner till I die.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XQSdHAsy0F0

Old 03-23-2007, 05:30 AM

Wow what a response. I loved my Explorer but am having a hard time replacing it. The wrangler was something I always wanted and a budy of mine keeps throwing i the jamboree thing which sounds sweet. I am going to still check then jeeps out, but will take what has been posted seriously. I know they are drving bricks and have always been ****ty on gas mileage. They are just known for that. But they still seem like fun. I think I would be better off trying to find an Explorer again. That truck saved my life in that accident and maybe will get a wrangler later on when I have cash to burn as a toy vehicle. I am checking out a 2004 Ford Explorer Limited on Saturday. wish me luck. Thanks for the info on the jeep!

Old 03-23-2007, 09:55 AM

ORIGINAL: tomp

Real men drive trucks, not four door soccer mom jeeps. lol
I don't consider my Jeep a soccer mom Jeep.
Judge for yourself

I bought this thing totally stock, and, it's just as bad as my bike. I can't stop modding either. I've also got over 175,000 miles and still running strong. You can't go wrong with a well cared for 4.0 engine!

Tylor