Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

19 things men shouldnt do around women.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 01:15 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 19 things men shouldnt do around women.

When I read those advise columns, I can't help but laugh at how some people think they are so smart........

I'm not going to be fake to anyone to please anyone. If they don't like the way I am, tough. (and I'll flip and flop my mystical stick of pleasure whenever and wherever I damn well please.)

Old 02-27-2008, 02:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wanna slap the bitch that wrote that with my goofy appendage.

Old 02-27-2008, 02:37 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

Thanks hun-I'm fine, but fed up. I'm a nice guy-well use to be nicer,but just got walked on to many times. Women just like to play games. Why is it when you have someone just about every women wants you and they are women you may want as well,but you don't cheat and be a good boy, but when your single the same women don't want you now WTF!

All I know is riding season is not too far off at this point so I am going to lay low and wait for my time of the year to come. I am not going to try to meet anyone-if it happens then cool-if not that's fine too, I'll still have my fun.

Jules-you seem like a nice women-someone is sure lucky to have you.
I know how you feel...sometimes the world seems so screwed up, it just doesn't work right anymore. I don't know what the problem is these days...I do remember people in the 80's being so much more laid back, happier and having more integrity than they do today. My parents were good people and we were brought up to respect and love others...it all seemed to go down hill during the 90's...I noticed people becoming more insular and focused more on themselves, it's all me me me these days. Folk don't seem to want to wait for things or work for things like they used to, to save for things...it's all instant gratification and buy now pay later..well I guess we're all going to pay later at this rate.

I hate the divide between the sexes...for the most part I don't understand it, I sometimes pull my girlfriends up and say WTF don't you like men why would you hurt them like that? One of my friends was going on about how she was going to screw her husband into the ground during the divorce and keep the kids from him, I asked her WHY? she said "because I can" She's no longer my friend, I told her "all these years and I never really knew who you were at all!"

The door opening stuff is fine with me, I open the door for male or female depending on where I am and who gets there first. Some people seem to want us all to have a list in our heads about how the opposite sex should be with us, how stupid!

The world I once knew, people just got on and respected each other, there were no games or silly rules. Guys and gals just digged one another. It was pretty obvious if you were being disrespected, you didn't have to refer to a silly list in your head.

I was parking my bike up once and stuggling to put her on the mainstand, suddenly out of nowhere a hand appeared and helped me pull it up on to the stand, I looked to see some guy smiling down at me and he said "hope you don't mind, saw you struggling there!"

Don't mind? I said "thank you so much, what a nice thing to do!" That made me feel good for the rest of the day, sort of a warm feeling...I like being a girl/woman and I love it when men CHOOSE to help me, you guys for the most part are truly lovely and good people, if women want to alienate themselves from you because they want to follow some stupid rules set up by feminazis then not only is their loss but you don't want to be with them anyway.

For me I don't like bad boys, never have, if you're a decent, caring, self assured guy you won't go far wrong with any clinically sane woman...life's way too short for anything other than a quiet, loving relationship to go the long haul.

Ben...what a lovely thing to say...
someone did have me once, my whole heart and soul...then they chose to rip it out of me...but...I'm ok...

Jules x

Old 02-27-2008, 04:12 AM

Marie: Another relationship expert wannabe [:'(]

Old 02-27-2008, 08:05 AM

ok my version LOL (they are meant funny)

1.Reveal how much your car cost. --- who cares? only mention that its paid off haha

2.Clean your gun.----better than pointin it at ya isnt it

3.Polish high school trophies (which you still have displayed).---they gotta look good for when you throw them out of the window!

4.Refer to your mother as your best friend.---what man would do this???

5.Rap.--only in the shower!

6.Check out our assistant/roommate/the baby-sitter.--just like every good **** movie tells us to do

7.Question our footwear.--- the ones u have on or the hundreds in the closet?

8.Blow-dry your hair.---ah the eighties!

9.Tip less than 20 percent.--- with gas prices what they are, be happy i took your *** out to eat lol

10.Celebrity impressions.--- the drunk mug shot ones? or the ha ha funny ones?

11.Impressions of us.---oh yeah youd be around to see those

12.Forget to carry cash.---oops i forgot to leave my bank account secure my bad

13.Flip it, flop it, swing it around, tug on it, adjust it, scratch it, or do anything that will remind us that it's just a goofy appendage and not a mystical source of pleasure and satisfaction.--- yeah why should i, get to it!!

14.Wii.-!!?? wha??? who?? why??? where??

15.Boot and rally.---uh wtf?

16.Scream--- many cusswords at every oppurtunity!!

17.Talk about former exploits. Ever.----why i have them recorded, wanna watch?

18.Use the words bitch, ****, tramp, or *****, unless referring to another man.---WOman yes i agree

19.Tell us you're going to kiss us. (Just get on with it!)---giggity gettin it on

Old 02-27-2008, 12:00 PM

haha, my gf always says somethin to me if i "adjust" myslef, or scratch, or anything else. lol
i say "YOU'D DO IT TOO IF YOU HAD EM GET OFF MY BACK!" lol

Old 02-27-2008, 12:04 PM

ORIGINAL: crashkhanman

Marie: Another relationship expert wannabe [:'(]
i think this was described best by Dave Chappelle:
"the reason men and women argue so much (or dont see eye to eye) is because women havegotten too much advice about men... from OTHER WOMEN!" lol
i dont kno the exact quote i havent seen that standup for a while, but you get the point.

Old 02-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I think far too many women expect/want far too much from their men these days...they are spoiled and never satisfied...if they would just accept men as they are relationships would be so much more harmonious...

Old 02-27-2008, 12:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Juliet

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

Thanks hun-I'm fine, but fed up. I'm a nice guy-well use to be nicer,but just got walked on to many times. Women just like to play games. Why is it when you have someone just about every women wants you and they are women you may want as well,but you don't cheat and be a good boy, but when your single the same women don't want you now WTF!

All I know is riding season is not too far off at this point so I am going to lay low and wait for my time of the year to come. I am not going to try to meet anyone-if it happens then cool-if not that's fine too, I'll still have my fun.

Jules-you seem like a nice women-someone is sure lucky to have you.
I know how you feel...sometimes the world seems so screwed up, it just doesn't work right anymore. I don't know what the problem is these days...I do remember people in the 80's being so much more laid back, happier and having more integrity than they do today. My parents were good people and we were brought up to respect and love others...it all seemed to go down hill during the 90's...I noticed people becoming more insular and focused more on themselves, it's all me me me these days. Folk don't seem to want to wait for things or work for things like they used to, to save for things...it's all instant gratification and buy now pay later..well I guess we're all going to pay later at this rate.

I hate the divide between the sexes...for the most part I don't understand it, I sometimes pull my girlfriends up and say WTF don't you like men why would you hurt them like that? One of my friends was going on about how she was going to screw her husband into the ground during the divorce and keep the kids from him, I asked her WHY? she said "because I can" She's no longer my friend, I told her "all these years and I never really knew who you were at all!"

The door opening stuff is fine with me, I open the door for male or female depending on where I am and who gets there first. Some people seem to want us all to have a list in our heads about how the opposite sex should be with us, how stupid!

The world I once knew, people just got on and respected each other, there were no games or silly rules. Guys and gals just digged one another. It was pretty obvious if you were being disrespected, you didn't have to refer to a silly list in your head.

I was parking my bike up once and stuggling to put her on the mainstand, suddenly out of nowhere a hand appeared and helped me pull it up on to the stand, I looked to see some guy smiling down at me and he said "hope you don't mind, saw you struggling there!"

Don't mind? I said "thank you so much, what a nice thing to do!" That made me feel good for the rest of the day, sort of a warm feeling...I like being a girl/woman and I love it when men CHOOSE to help me, you guys for the most part are truly lovely and good people, if women want to alienate themselves from you because they want to follow some stupid rules set up by feminazis then not only is their loss but you don't want to be with them anyway.

For me I don't like bad boys, never have, if you're a decent, caring, self assured guy you won't go far wrong with any clinically sane woman...life's way too short for anything other than a quiet, loving relationship to go the long haul.

Ben...what a lovely thing to say...
someone did have me once, my whole heart and soul...then they chose to rip it out of me...but...I'm ok...

Jules x
Sorry to hear about that, but we have all had it happen and just hope it does not happen again.

See I would do what that guy did for you with the bike. When I see a women in my office building carrying a box or something big I offten ask ifI can help them-most of the time they say no, but I tried.

Over all relationships are hard and love is a

Old 03-04-2008, 02:33 PM

As I was reading this thread, I thought...damn, this Marie Claire bitch is a real idiot. Then I googled her to se if I could see what she looks like, and it's a frickin' womens magazine, from France. Could it get any worse than that? F women whothink this way, and F France too. France would be speaking German if not for Americans, and now they hate us. F them all. Lets make Spain an island.

Now it's my turn:
1. Reveal how much your car cost. ---Who goes around braggin about how much their car cost? If I had a Ferrari, damn straight I would, but I don't brag about my car or my truck. I do brag about how much I paid for my cherryRR though, because I stole it from the kid and he still gave me the title!!HA! ($4700, btw)

2. Clean your gun. ---- Most girls in the states like guns...ever take a girl to a shooting range for a date? If not and you have your permit, you should. Instant panty dropper. When you put that much power into a woman's hand, instant cream. Plus, she should want to play with my gun, both of them.

3. Polish high school trophies (which you still have displayed). --- What if I have a Russian high school trophy? (dumb joke, I know)

4. Refer to your mother as your best friend. ---I love my mom, but my Dad is my best friend. My Mom doesn't watch football/baseball with me and drink beer. I also don't tell my Mom about my latest "conquest."

5. Rap. -- Is Rage Against the Machine considered rap?! Cause rap is crap. I still rock some "Gin and Juice" every now and then, however.

6. Check out our assistant/roommate/the baby-sitter. -- Don't hire a hot assistant or babysitter, and I won't. If you do, it's called testosterone. I can't help it. And if your room mate was hot I'd be with her instead.

7.Question our footwear. --- Do you know how far down I have to look to care what's on your feet? (I'm 6'3") The only time I care, is when you bitch or make me carry you because you wore stilletos to go bar hopping in a snow storm, dumb ***. This is New England, dress accordingly!!!

8. Blow-dry your hair. ---Nowshe thinks I'm gay.

9. Tip less than 20 percent. --- Good service and/or hot waitresses get more. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

10. Celebrity impressions. ---I can't punch myself that many times in the head w/o permanent damage.

11. Impressions of us. --- She STILL thinks I'm gay??!?

12. Forget to carry cash. --- I always carry cash, so I have no problem with this one. Money is power...power is instant panty dropper. (See #2)

13. Flip it, flop it, swing it around, tug on it, adjust it, scratch it, or do anything that will remind us that it's just a goofy appendage and not a mystical source of pleasure and satisfaction. --- "Mystical source of pleasure and satisfaction"??!? She STILL thinks I'm gay? Seriously, only a dyke would write that. If I can't adjust, I'll just walk around funny all day long then.And if your not gonna "flip it, flop it, swing it around, or tug on it," I will, cause someone has to. It's there to be played with. That's why it's on the outside. And it's not my fault, blame evolution.

14. Wii -- The girls I know whohave played a Wii loved it. It's called fun. I get that girls don't wantmen to play video games, but interactive games that should be fun for both are different. Why don't you try it? It may make our relationship BETTER.

15. Boot and rally. --- Translation, don't be an alcoholic. I haven't seen this since binge drinking in college days...

16. Scream --- If this applies both ways, I have

Quick Reply: 19 things men shouldnt do around women.