Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

19 things men shouldnt do around women.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 19 things men shouldnt do around women.

Ok, two things:

1. For CBRCRF "Boot and Rally" is the art of drinking until you get sick, then getting a second wind and continuing to drink. I have only ever met a select, talented, few that are actually able to perform this feat.

2. I am sick and tired of hearing women talk about "the pressures men put on them." they talk about all the standards they have to live up too when it comes to looks, and how they feel inadequate. Granted, ocassionally a man will make an off handed comment about a woman he see's on the street, but 98% of the time there are these "worst dressed" lists, or E! news talking about worst beach bodies, its WOMEN that are making them. Women tear eachother apart far more forociously than men ever do.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Registered Users

just for the record...my wife doesn't follow the stereotype i am describing...nor do you Juliet....

and honestly...i pride myself on not judging someone before talking and/or seeing them act...meaning i do not assume women are like this...i will assume you are a sane nice, well-adjusted woman...but as soon as you make that comment, throw that dirty look....you're not stuck....my wife and i get along great and she still smiles and says thank you everytime i open the door....everytime i offer to park the car when she gets home...

maybe i am spoiled...i have to agree that there is this epidemic of woman empowerment through weakness....somehow women should be empowered because they are feeble....or at least being portrayed as so...back to my wife...she's a very strong, smart intelligent woman...(sometimes leads to problems) because she is just as competent as i am....meaning we are always on equal footing....i feel like woman nowadyas act like they aren't on equal footing even though they feel like they are in order to get what they want...it's getting to the point that woman are being so deceitful that as man, you are damned if you, damned if you don't....just watch out ladies (if you think like this)...it WILL blow up in your face....at some point...

Old 02-26-2008, 03:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Juliet

Sorry you feel that Ben, we're not all like that...some of us are still normal and hate what's happening out there...just always be true to yourself and never take crap off anyone...
Thanks hun-I'm fine, but fed up. I'm a nice guy-well use to be nicer,but just got walked on to many times. Women just like to play games. Why is it when you have someone just about every women wants you and they are women you may want as well,but you don't cheat and be a good boy, but when your single the same women don't want you now WTF!

All I know is riding season is not too far off at this point so I am going to lay low and wait for my time of the year to come. I am not going to try to meet anyone-if it happens then cool-if not that's fine too, I'll still have my fun.

Jules-you seem like a nice women-someone is sure lucky to have you.

Old 02-26-2008, 03:21 PM

**** that.. im a bitch when it comes to women.. and any of you who say you arent are full of chit.

in White Co, AR you could beat your wife with a switch no wider than a persons thumb at the courthouse lawn, on the first monday of every month....

something to think about when women bark about things we shouldnt do around them..

woman be glad im not a redneck living in white co. who wants to exercise my f**king rights! lol

Old 02-26-2008, 06:03 PM

Im with you guys. Some of my opinions from the OPare jokes and some are from experience. Sad to say, my girlfriend kind of falls under this category. I love her to death but it drives me crazy. For exa... No thank you for opening up a door or holding it for her. But when I dont she sure makes me know it. And more.

Well if you guys liked that list so much... Do not read this one. http://men.msn.com/articlees.aspx?cp-documentid=6273618>1=10921

Old 02-26-2008, 07:40 PM

Well, here's my thoughts on all of this. I don't care if HC cleans his gun, scratches himself, checks out whoever, or anything else off that "list". Although I personallywould love to hear him rap..lol... I agree 100% that some, not all, but some women want to be treated "equal" and then bitch when men are "inconsiderate". I consider myself a stong capable woman. Do I expect the door to be held open for me? No, but I always appreciate it.

Old 02-26-2008, 08:07 PM

Amen to that Poet, Amen to that.

I am blessed with a girl who is strong and independant (just like ffingers... occasionally causes issues when we butt-heads, haha) but appreciates it when i do things like open the door, or pull out her chair, or help her put on her coat. and i am loving every minute of it.

Quick question though... more of a hypothetical situation.
You're walking into a restaurant with X date, and inevitably, the freakin thing has TWO doors, you hold the first... then what? this is something that always perplexed me... Discuss.

Old 02-26-2008, 08:13 PM

Well, I usually hold the second door for HC. Had never really thought about it until now

Old 02-26-2008, 08:33 PM

Aaahhhh! The classic Awkward second door dilemma. I play as it goes. I always open the first door. Then when we aproach the second doorI watch to see what she does.75% of the time she will stop and I will open the door. 25% of the time someone else is using the same door and will hold it open... Wait a second...[&:]

Old 02-26-2008, 08:41 PM

thats what My girlfriend does, but then the guy kinda looks like a D-bag having the door held for him by his signifigant other as he walks into the restaurant. According to my father, the woman should step aside and wait for the man to hold the door again... i think thats a little over the top

Quick Reply: 19 things men shouldnt do around women.