Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

10 things women shouldnt do...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 10 things women shouldnt do...

constantly say they are going to go on a diet when they are barely as big as my left arm ................. and dam it girls ladies and women if your guy tells you you are beautiful or gorgeous or sexy or stunning or what ever your guy tells you he means it so please dont say whatever when your guy tells you

Old 03-02-2008, 10:31 PM

HAHAHA.... well its the truth, i was running title on some property in a few counties in AR and noticed that law. I also came across some divorce deeds from the 30's in OK that stated specific reasons for divorces.. One of them said the reason was "Husband drank alot of Jack Daniels and wouldn't help in the house...."

My dad told me that he had seen some deeds back in the 80's where the Indians in NM would take $5 (on paper) for property, but in reality it was $5 + tons of booze = land transaction..

lol.. lots of funny stuff to see when you research courthouse docs all day.

oh yeah.. women shouldnt fart..

i like to think they dont do that.

Old 03-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Please Women...don't ever, ever, ever say "WHATEVER". I would rather hear F.U. that a snooty "whatever"...[:@]

WHATEVER!!!!!!

..lol

Old 03-03-2008, 04:45 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I can honestly say I've never used it...probably more your side of the pond "thing" ...

Jules

Old 03-03-2008, 10:38 AM

Dont tell me how to drive in the snow when I have been doin it for 6years and never been in an accident. Every time you pass a car when its shotty weather out "OHH NO (winces and grabs oh s**t handle)" Scares you half to death you almost hit the damn thing. Sorry and yeah Juliet I believe that is more of our side of the pond thing you people over there probably say alright govenor.

Old 03-03-2008, 12:58 PM

cause sometimes your blind until its too late!

Old 03-03-2008, 01:23 PM

Women def should never fart. Ever. As far as I'm concerned, women don't go to the bathroom.

And women should also never not do the dishes, or not dust.

And women should def not burn my food. Because I probably paid for it, and if you ruin it, I'll show you why Chuck Norris invented the backhand.

hahahaha, jk...I'm not really THAT big of a *****. But I probably could be...[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 03-03-2008, 01:35 PM

yeai hate that my g/f always tries to put me thru little tests. ill be going to taco bell, or in the gas station, and ill say what do you want and she says "just get me somethin that YOU think ill like" haha, just to see if i know what she likes i guess... im like, look just tell me what you F-in want im not doin this little test, haha.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:09 PM

I'd like to reiterate a couple of the points other people have made already. I really do hate it when you see girls dating douchebags, when you yourself are worlds better. But the all time worst thing that absolutely drives me the most nuts is playing that little game I like to call...

"I'm pissed off and you get to figure out why"

Exactly how in the hell am I supposed to figure out what I did wrong if you won't tell me? Thats assuming I even did something wrong in the first place! Was it our 6 and 3/4 month anniversary that I forgot??? Ah, forget it, I'll just go date someone who has a SANE way of resolving conflict...

Old 03-03-2008, 05:15 PM

i agree with f4isvt they always expect us to read theredamn mind. f*ck that noise

Quick Reply: 10 things women shouldnt do...