Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

08 cbr 1k and 4gs

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 03:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 cbr 1k and 4gs

well i just found out il be here another month which im over due to im getting another 4gs and before i deployed i said all money was going towards bike im debt free 22 yr old so im spending it il tell u what i ordered already you guys tell me your dreams on what to spend it on cbr wise no trackdays i cant and no stupid things please im thinking just some new rims idk all i do is street and shows thanks heres my mod list
custom fairings
asv levers
ps3 with irc
new michlen 2cts
taylor made exhuast
-1 sprocket with speedo healer
and i plan on powdercoating alot of stuff i wouldnt mind a little more power maybe to stomp a busa but 4g is the limit thanks

Old 12-06-2010, 04:11 AM

only thing i can think of is maybe a suit but all i do is street so i dont know if that would be dumb

Old 12-06-2010, 07:44 AM

The purpose for stomping a busa straight line? Bust him round the corners.....You dont need more speed, you need more control....

Old 12-06-2010, 08:02 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

wave rotors, braided lines, aftermarket rearsets, black db windscreen, wheel stripes, idk what kinda wheels you want but i suggest o.z. forged aluminum wheels or marchesini forged aluminum wheels, perhaps a set of brembo calipers, if you do all those brake upgrades perhaps a stronger upper triple, gp shift kit, hids, or piaa bulbs..... those are just some things off the top of my head.... (and in no specific order)

and just to put it out there you will never beat a busa in a straight line so i do hope your set up is for twisties...

edit you should "numerically" never beat a busa lol lemme put it that way...

ALSO didnt see a damper on your list ide def. invest in one of those.... man if only i had 4g to drop on my bike it would be a diamond on two wheels haha

Last edited by __Z__; 12-06-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:51 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

frame sliders too