North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Sport Honda (Metuchen, NJ) Event Calendar

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sport Honda (Metuchen, NJ) Event Calendar

Just posting up some events we're holding for the season. We're still adding events as we go along so check back often! And as usual, you get a CBRF discount with me at the parts counter so just mention it if you happen to come through.

909 Middlesex Ave
Metuchen, NJ 08840
M-W: 9AM-6PM
Thurs: 9AM-8PM
Fri-Sat: 9AM-6PM
Sun: 10AM-3PM

Exit 2A off of 287 North and you'll see us on the right side. The Honda building is the little white building in the far left corner of the lot when you enter.

Open House (BBQ) - April 21st
Pig Roast - May 19th
Ride to the Shore - June 15th
Chris "Teach" McNeil Stunt Show - June 30th
Customer Appreciation Day (Bikini Bike Wash) - July 28th
Chili Cook-Off -November 10th

Demo Days (Non-Honda):
Victory Demo Day - May 8th/9th
BMW Demo Day - June 15th/16th

And yes, that means we have a bunch of demo vehicles brought in for test rides.

If you have any questions, feel free to toss me a PM or if you feel like it might benefit the community or other interested parties, post it up.

Old 04-18-2012, 04:14 PM

Bump for the open house this Saturday! We've got deals n' free meals going on so if you're around the area, come by!

Old 04-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats the plan for the ride to the shore ray? Thats where im at, so id ride up to metuchen for that with some buddies for the ride back down.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:11 PM

After work it's just a group of guys going down to the shore for some cheese steaks and the like. I don't know which shore point we're going to, but once we have an exact plan I'll let you know.

Also, I'm joining up with a group who does rides through Jackson. I'll probably be riding with them starting next Sunday, if you wanna meet up let me know. It's supposed to be riders of all skills and a lot of nice back roads.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:28 PM

You had me at cheesesteaks. Just let me know the deal when you get it all worked out and im in.

Yeah id definitely be down to meet in jackson, theres some good roads out there, but i wont be back from school till may 14th and back on the road until june 13th so im gonna have to sit a couple of those sundays out. But let me know how they are after you do a couple and if its a good time ill be there every week.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:36 PM

Well, I don't plan on only riding with them. I do weekly rides up to bear mountain (usually my off day during the week) and I'll also be heading to PA to scout some roads randomly. I don't generally ride with others anyways, but I don't mind tagalongs and the occasional group rides so whenever you're ready, shoot me a PM and we'll set it up. "This Guy" on this forum does Saturday rides to Bear Mountain and he's a good (reliable) rider to ride with so I'd hook up with his group if you get a chance as well.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:58 PM

yeah i hear you im the same way. i only have 2 friends with bikes anyway so ive ridden with them maybe 3-4 times. I always just go ride by myself so im tryin to find people to do at least a couple group rides with over the summer just for a change of pace. Im always up for anything so once im back in action ill send you a message. But until then just keep me up to date with those other two things

Old 04-27-2012, 03:34 PM

That's right.. PIG ROAST!

Old 05-01-2012, 09:09 AM

That Pig Roast is ****ed up bro.. LOL.. What about all the Jewish and Muslim and Vegetarian riders dammit!!!

Old 05-04-2012, 09:42 AM

I just got the Victory Demo e-mail. If I make it there, I do not want an XXXL shirt....please tell me you have girly sizes....LMAO!

Quick Reply: Sport Honda (Metuchen, NJ) Event Calendar