North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Northern New Jersey Gathering

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern New Jersey Gathering

Brothers, is there any planned Gathering Events fr Riders in the North East section of New Jersey? If so, please advise

Attached Thumbnails Northern New Jersey Gathering-rjm_ar15.jpg  
Old 03-22-2013, 10:36 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RANGERRICK
Brothers, is there any planned Gathering Events fr Riders in the North East section of New Jersey? If so, please advise
Why don't you post one up? I'm usually out in NJ for work a couple times a week, and once the daylight get a little longer, I take the long way home via some twisties in the Lake Hopatcong and Berkshire Valley area.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Registered Users
Default Roger That

Will do brother !

Old 03-26-2013, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Munson
Why don't you post one up? I'm usually out in NJ for work a couple times a week, and once the daylight get a little longer, I take the long way home via some twisties in the Lake Hopatcong and Berkshire Valley area.
Agreed. Since I see more local riders I will include you in the summer rides. My friends know awesome roads. Hope no one has to be home for school - I've hit NJ, PA and NY in 1 day with these folks.

Last edited by pitsvtec; 03-26-2013 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Registered Users

Sure Thing - I would love to do the trip - however I have to confirm the date is good - Thanks allot!

Old 03-27-2013, 06:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I dunno if you're into bike nights, but two gatherings that aren't bad are the Hooters bike nights in Wayne, NJ by Willowbrook Mall and there's the Chatterbox by Jefferson/Wharton area... I think they happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays respectively.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:11 AM
Registered Users

I work in NYC, by the time I get home it's 7-ish,

Old 03-28-2013, 08:39 AM

Sure Thing - I would love to do the trip - however I have to confirm the date is good - Thanks allot!
4/6 - Track Day Girl Meet & Greet starts at 11 - I would want to leave like 8:30am - My friends will be doing the track day so you won't need to borrow a wig.

Originally Posted by raylee
I dunno if you're into bike nights, but two gatherings that aren't bad are the Hooters bike nights in Wayne, NJ by Willowbrook Mall and there's the Chatterbox by Jefferson/Wharton area... I think they happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays respectively.
Agreed. Chatterbox is in Augusta

I work in NYC, by the time I get home it's 7-ish,
As long as you can get your **** on the road by 7:30, we could make it up there by 8ish. They usually shut down the place by 9. If you are able to sneak out of work, it would be better.

Chatterbox Drive-in Events
May - September --- Bike Night
Every Thurdsay, hundreds & hundreds of motorcycles meet up at the Chatterbox to eat and hang out. A DJ plays music throughout the premises and the theme of the restaurant changes a little...the DJ plays a lot of Southern Rock, classic hits like "Born to be Wild,” country music, and recent hits.

Old 03-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chatterbox would be a great meet. I love their meat loaf... and burgers... and pretty much everything I've ever eaten there. It'd be great to meet up with a few more CBRF members.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by raylee
Chatterbox would be a great meet. I love their meat loaf... and burgers... and pretty much everything I've ever eaten there. It'd be great to meet up with a few more CBRF members.
Word

Quick Reply: Northern New Jersey Gathering