North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

No jobs... :(

Old 09-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No jobs... :(

Just have a to rant for a moment excuse me... I have been arrested a few times nothing big just being young and dumb. I have one some what violant crim (assault with propper reason I.E was stabbed in a fight and i still kicked his *** so i got arrested, shoulda lost...) So i have been looking for a job since i got out of jail. i was in for 3 months with work release and had a BS job at McD. the day i quit my wifey comes to me saying shes about 3months prego and she didnt want to tell me because i was locked up and had a lot of my plate so now shes about 5 months im doing the best i can to make money other ways because i cant get a legit job im doing the parenting classes, i help out at the old folks homes im also a vol. help line operator (suicide calls and such) i have never been a bad guy never stole or robbed always did the best i can and now i am going down a right path and no matter what i do theres always a god damn road block!!! any advice? anyone know a place that doesnt care about a stupid mistake?? lol Im in clinton BTW so if anyone knows please post and if you have been in my shoes please share!

Old 10-01-2009, 07:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your on the right path by reaching out for help. I've been there done that and never stopped trying to the best possible. Stay determined to do well and take on the challenges that sometimes life brings. Keep on searching for the job as it will come but only with determination ..Good luck bro

Old 10-03-2009, 10:46 AM

Ever thought about joining the military? air force or navy imparticular. I've been down a similar path as your going down now and I'm not going to sugar coat it. It's only going to get harder but like Will said you "can't" give up, that isnt going to be an option for you espcially if your bringing another life in the world. The military can offer Great benefits for you AND your family (medical and dental and more), decent pay, good sized house, and the uniform along with a huge family that looks out for one another. Let me know if you need any information, I'll be glad to help. You'll have to put in a wavier for you record pretty much to show/explain your not that dumb young kid anymore and have responsibilities to take care of now... But again good luck to you and your family bro.

Last edited by kingjon; 10-03-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:46 PM

yea im looking in to it now the wife doesnt want me to but hey if its a help to the life i am bringing?raising in this F'd up world then ill do what is needed to help that along. And thanks for the kind words.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Contact HARDCORP 8654
10 years in the Marines - he'll put you on the right road...............
and give you options.
Good luck

Old 10-04-2009, 06:55 AM

I can only give you advice on army and airforce but I'm open for question or phone numbers to recruiters and such. You and the lady should sit down and do sum research together, she'll see its not such a bad gig and all that crap on the news is bogus. http://usmilitary.about.com/ That side will give you "everything" you've every wanted to know about all 5 branches (Amry, Airforce, Marines, Navy, Coast Gaurd), from pay charts/bonuses, entitlements/benefits and such. Also remember you dont HAVE to go Active Duty theres always guard and reserve which pay a decent amount of money with the same benefits for you and your family except you work only 1 weekend and a month and like 1 week a year or somthing so you'll always be home with your family, and college tutition is already paid for, for you. Hah look at me sounding like a recruiter, I'm just tryna give you options. There are always technical schools so you can get a quick degree/certification but those are exspensive and very quick paced courses. But ah like I said I'm open for any questions you may have.