North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

LONG ISLAND

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007 | 11:16 PM
Default LONG ISLAND

What up... I live in Northport and Deer Park (2 houses) and ride all the time. Got a bunch of friends from N. Babylon and a few scattered from Northport that I ride with, but im looking for more people to go out and rip it with regularly for the 08 season. You can get me on AIM at 'xxxsoclassy' thats the best way to get in touch, or pop me an email at volpe.matt@gmail.com. Im 22 and ride an 07 600RR thats currently in a million pieces cause Im not a fan of stock. Also if your working on your bike this winter and want a hand or wanna help me out give a shout.

Old 01-15-2008 | 02:19 PM
Default RE: LONG ISLAND

Im a little late, but i live in massapequa. Grew up in Kings Park. Im out all year round and almost always ready to ride. throw me a PM if you want to head out one weekend.

When the summer rolls around we are always making trips to Bear Mountain. The more the better..

-John

Old 01-15-2008 | 09:01 PM

Never too late... I only ride April through Sept, but Ill def PM you when my bike is back together and I am out. Bear mountain is a blast, Ive got a crew that goes.. maybe we can combine and go deep... -Matt

PS- is that your M16A1... No forward assist, pretty nice piece.

Old 01-15-2008 | 10:24 PM

ORIGINAL: be vertical

Never too late... I only ride April through Sept, but Ill def PM you when my bike is back together and I am out. Bear mountain is a blast, Ive got a crew that goes.. maybe we can combine and go deep... -Matt

PS- is that your M16A1... No forward assist, pretty nice piece.
Definetly down for a big bear mountain run, This girl that i ride with used to live 10 min from the bear mountain bridge, so we go through som sick back roads all around the area.

<--- that is my AR 180B with a TruGlo 2x red dot scope http://www.armalite.com/ItemForm.asp...f-d045b91324c3.. im actually headed to Vermont tomorrow with that and a few others... gonna be4 a BLAST..cant wait

Old 01-15-2008 | 10:32 PM

I'm not in NY but I'm down for long days.

The group I ride with usually starts at 6 am and we get back by 9 pm so meeting up with you NY-riders isn't outta the question.

I'm interested in hearing more about this Big Bear Mountain.

Hopefully someone will post a meet and ride come spring time....or if you think about it, shoot a PM this way and I'll get some locals in on this.

Old 01-15-2008 | 11:12 PM

ORIGINAL: bergs

I'm not in NY but I'm down for long days.

The group I ride with usually starts at 6 am and we get back by 9 pm so meeting up with you NY-riders isn't outta the question.

I'm interested in hearing more about this Big Bear Mountain.

Hopefully someone will post a meet and ride come spring time....or if you think about it, shoot a PM this way and I'll get some locals in on this.
i hAve a few videos from us riding up there...
http://www.youtube.com/nyerion929

Old 01-15-2008 | 11:41 PM

What's the speed limit on that road? 40?

I'm gonna get arrested.

You guys ever get up to the Lake George area?

Not sure if Big Bear is in the vicinity but I know some very secluded and very fast roads up there....thought I had a pic but guess not.

Old 02-16-2008 | 07:53 PM

sup guys. I'm from Lindenhurst and do Bear Mtn trips all the time. Let me know who is interested in going up there this year. The best road is Rte. 218 from Bear mtn to Storm King Mtn.

Old 02-17-2008 | 11:07 AM

ORIGINAL: MotoMadness

sup guys. I'm from Lindenhurst and do Bear Mtn trips all the time. Let me know who is interested in going up there this year. The best road is Rte. 218 from Bear mtn to Storm King Mtn.
Im ready as soon as the spring is here...

Old 02-17-2008 | 11:45 AM

I've been out riding the past few weekends when it was abit warmer.

Quick Reply: LONG ISLAND