New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Your Member Ranking???

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your Member Ranking???

At which point does your member ranking change??? Is it after a certain number of threads posted.

Old 12-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Default RE: Your Member Ranking???

I think mine has already changed and I am very new. Then again I have been bugging everyone with lots of stupid questions. lol

Old 12-22-2005, 08:17 PM

i guess it goes by how many threads you post. I cant believe i did not find this site sooner, i hvae even made it my main homepage. A little crazy but I really enjoy conversing with other people on one of the topics I love the most.

Old 12-22-2005, 08:31 PM

I haven't even rode my bike for more than 30 feet yet, I am a complete novice. I live out in the middle of nowhere and once I get my gear I will be learning to ride. I can't wait!

Old 12-22-2005, 08:37 PM

kool. I'm a pretty new rider and I love it. I'm glad with my choice of bike and cant wait till the cycle next cycle season. I winterized my bike already, now its time to mod it.

Old 12-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Retired Administrator

Welcome to the family then... there are a few of us that live on here. I know what you mean by making it your home page... I use firefox and I have tabs up for no less than three areas at a time. There are some really good people on here... and it's great we all love bikes/CBRs.

NC Dave, are you in North Carolina? The NC part is why I'm asking. Cold weather is not the best time for a self proclaimed novice to spread his wings. Take it really easy with the cold tires, cold roads and remember... debris seems to accumulate faster and stays longer when it's cold. So you will have a lot a loose stuff to slide around on in corners and at the edge of the roads. Don't mean to sound like mom, just looking out for you.

Oh... the title changes with the number of posts you make... don't worry about it. It'll change before you know it.

Old 12-23-2005, 12:32 AM

I live in Oxford (the sticks), about an hour north of Raleigh. I have VERY secluded roads that I can learn on, very few turns, etc. I appreciate your input and looking out for me!

Old 12-23-2005, 01:22 AM
Muz

I know 5 stars and super member is 60 posts

Old 12-23-2005, 06:32 AM

Welcome to the boards don`t worry about ranking, just go have fun on your bike and stay rubber side down.

Old 12-23-2005, 10:17 AM

NCDave - have you taken the MSF course yet? If not, you should find one in your area and take it.

I rode a long time ago and never new of such a class, then took up riding again after a long layoff and decided to take the course. My wife took the beginner class and I took the experienced rider class (the classes were all full until I had been riding again for over a year). I would give them both high marks and well worth it.

Quick Reply: Your Member Ranking???