New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Yet another new guy.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 01:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yet another new guy.

Hey all.
Im a 37 year young newbie with 4 kids and been married for half my life.
I ride a 04 999 Duc.
I have held a NY state motorcycle licence for 18 years so Ill call myself seasoned on the street.Its been suspended a few times for multiple tickets in 18 months but the damn car had a little to do with that.
I have never been on the track but plan on as soon as I truly realise the street is too dangerous for me.I have only 2 very close buddies I ride with and we often ride at 75 to 100 % or our capability.Always on back roads and never in highly populated areas.
We dont do tricks and ruin a tire how its supposed to be ruined.
As a set.
I had 4 CBR1000Fs. 3 black & reds and 1 Alaska Blue.The CBR 1000F was the best bike I have for memories.Sure its a heavy pig and never handled well but in its day it was the best bike out.Still have 1 in the shed and some parts.
I miss each one.
Im in search of some 2006 CBR 600 body parts and a head light assembly.A good kid who we have been training hit a deer and made a mess.
I feel I will get better results here than the wanted forum.
Moderators move this post if you must.
Anyhow nice to meet you all and if you are ever in Columbia County New York do stop at Xtreme Power Sports and ask for Pete or Jeff.We will be charmed to show some of our best kept secrets that are car and cop free.
Chow,
Jeff

Old 06-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Default RE: Yet another new guy.

Welcome, Nice to see another 30ish young person, I'm 39. this is a great forum and the only one I really post too. All these guys are making me buy stuff for my bike

Old 06-22-2006, 10:53 AM

hmm... if i were closer i'd stop by and find out what those "secrets" are welcome to the forum jeff!
post pics of the mighty duc when you get a chance.

Old 06-22-2006, 01:10 PM

Hello & Welcome!!