New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Whats up everybody? New member

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Thanks guys! Im so picky about the split seat. It definently makes it more sporty. My helmet right now is a black and red Scorpion that matched my Gsxr but i plan on getting a new one to go with my Cbr

Old 06-11-2012, 12:36 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by NathanS
Thanks guys! Im so picky about the split seat. It definently makes it more sporty. My helmet right now is a black and red Scorpion that matched my Gsxr but i plan on getting a new one to go with my Cbr
yeah, you need a yellow/black to go with the CBR....also jacket, gloves etc....shop around for great deals. Wow, the luxury of having 2 bikes or more...thats great to have, but it only takes 1 bike to move the soul.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:45 PM

Welcome to the club son! I got a pal down there, but he doesnt own a Honda, Im tryin to plan a visit to ride with him in Charleston, Ill hit you up if it goes down!

Old 06-11-2012, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by NewSense45
Welcome to the club son! I got a pal down there, but he doesnt own a Honda, Im tryin to plan a visit to ride with him in Charleston, Ill hit you up if it goes down!
Yea man that'd be great! I'm always down to ride. And to Estate4life hopefullly ill have my new helmet soon and all it takes is my Cbr to get me going lol. I wish i still had my Gsxr but it doesn't come close to comparing to Honda. Since day one i've been more than impressed. Suzuki < Honda

Old 06-12-2012, 06:14 AM

Hey welcome to the forum and to honda life! I also have an 02 f4i and i love it, great on gas and fun to ride. Everyone that i have talked to that owns one or has owned one says they love it or wish they never got rid of it. Im up in NC by raleigh so if you ever make it up this way hit me up and ill do the same if i ever head south(which i most likely will at some point).

Old 06-12-2012, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by R1der02
Hey welcome to the forum and to honda life! I also have an 02 f4i and i love it, great on gas and fun to ride. Everyone that i have talked to that owns one or has owned one says they love it or wish they never got rid of it. Im up in NC by raleigh so if you ever make it up this way hit me up and ill do the same if i ever head south(which i most likely will at some point).
Well hit me up too, well ride down together! Where you at in relation to Raleigh? We should get up and ride sometime.

Old 06-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

...Im so picky about the split seat. It definently makes it more sporty...
Ya got that right! ;-) (see my tutorial - link in my sig-line)

Old 06-12-2012, 07:20 PM

Yea man that'd be great! I'm always down to ride. And to Estate4life hopefullly ill have my new helmet soon and all it takes is my Cbr to get me going lol. I wish i still had my Gsxr but it doesn't come close to comparing to Honda. Since day one i've been more than impressed. Suzuki < Honda
Im in charleston too, where does he like to ride? The roads around here get pretty boring.....traffic and straight (although im always riding it anyways!) Maybe I am missing something here that he knows about aha.

btw to anyone who might know..I been a member for a few days now and I am still unable to post pics in the User CP area, how long does it take for my account to be activated or whatever restrictions taken off?

Old 06-13-2012, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by js8514
Im in charleston too, where does he like to ride? The roads around here get pretty boring.....traffic and straight (although im always riding it anyways!) Maybe I am missing something here that he knows about aha.

btw to anyone who might know..I been a member for a few days now and I am still unable to post pics in the User CP area, how long does it take for my account to be activated or whatever restrictions taken off?
I dont know where to ride in Charleston, he actually lives in GA. But man, I know its not good with traffic down there, but hitting up Waterfront, or even taking the back roads from summerville to Goose creek.

Ill hit you up if/when we meet up!

Old 06-13-2012, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by NewSense45
Well hit me up too, well ride down together! Where you at in relation to Raleigh? We should get up and ride sometime.
Yeah for sure, I live in Clatyon which is about 15-20 min south of downtown raleigh. we'll have to set something up sometime this summer, maybe get a whole ride together, who knows.

Quick Reply: Whats up everybody? New member