New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

whats up all

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats up all

hi all well came across this forum thought i would join. i belong to bay area riders forum, canyoncarvers, and cbrworld also. been riding street for 7 years and use to ride dirt for 8.

Old 01-03-2009, 05:28 AM
Banned
Default RE: whats up all

Welcome to CBRF Greg!! I agree with CBRclassic. Post up some pics of your F4i when you get a chance. We love pictures in here...even the motorcycle ones.

Enjoy the forum and all it has to offer. See you around...

Old 01-03-2009, 05:37 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the forums Greg!! :-)

Enjoy your stay and be safe ...

Jules

Old 01-03-2009, 07:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome

Old 01-03-2009, 12:51 PM

well thanks for the welcome, and sorry to go against your TOS first of do you need me to delete? anyhow i have a 02 f4i right now i have owned a 90 vfr, 88 katana, 89 hurrycane,and a 99 f4. im slowing turning into a track junkie and i mean very slow cause it aint cheap. and i tried to post pics but it looks like you have to resize everything so i will post them up a little later. oh and thank you much for the links!

Old 01-03-2009, 01:26 PM

well here are some pic from when i first got my f4i and then with some mods. i dont have any current ones because i lowsided it in august and im rebuilding it. current rebuild parts-ohlins 20mil kit and springs, penske twin clicker shock, pvm y spoke alum wheels, gilles clip-ons and rearsets, crg supersport clutch perch and levers, gpr dampener, galfer superbike front lines and rear line-pads and front and rear rotors, remus header, scorpion extreme exhaust, nrc stator cover, bmc race air filter, zero gravity double bubble smoke windscreen, power commander 3 and lcd display, factory pro ignition advance and shift star, scotts billet oil filter, progrip 700 series, and *** radiator grill guard

Old 01-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi and [sm=welcomesign.gif]Greg!
Well, it certainly sounds like your are turning into a trackjunkie with all the mods you are doing.
Glad to hear you are upgrading the suspension cause that's usually the first thing to do that'll make a huge difference. (have mine to do still!)
Bike looks good,keep the pics coming

Old 01-03-2009, 03:24 PM

well yeah my baby is gonna be awesome when im done with her. as soon as my mechanic has the time i have to swap out my busted forks(i bent the forks and busted the right fork tube right above the caliper) was not happy but i decided to add some goodies. i had a bunch already but i gald i hadn't put them on yet. but i will post up my pics when my baby is done, i still have to have it dynoed and the suspension tuned after i put her back together. powercommander is great but there maps are a little off and i dont know enough about the adjustment so i dont want to fool with it. plus they dont have any maps for the exhaust im running and i need to cut down on the flame that shoots out the can as cool as it looks though.

Quick Reply: whats up all