New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

we've got another one...

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Retired Administrator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default we've got another one...

josho66 is on a rant. Look at the dates on the threads before you post..... ADMINS, get the top 10 posters count removed... PLEASE.

Old 12-03-2005, 06:29 PM
L8X
Default RE: we've got another one...

oh, leave him be...

Old 12-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Retired Mod

welcome!

oh ****, sorry. used to responding to anything in this area. i too noticed the 50+ posts in the welcome category by josho66. something really needs to be done because i'm too lazy to look through 5 pages of intros to find the one new member. removing the top ten posters counter is a good idea.

Old 12-03-2005, 10:24 PM

I won't go through all of them either...hope nobody gets missed

he's probably drunk

Old 12-04-2005, 09:52 AM

yeah i thought again that a **** load of peaple joined starting going through them then notice the date on top man i got to look at everyone now to see if there realy new are not

Old 12-05-2005, 03:40 PM

Ya it was me. Like I said I was gone for two weeks and just now got to a computer. I just went back to SOME of the ones that I missed out on.

I would like to say something though. I am NOT here to have my name on some stupid list. I could really care less. I remember when I first got here and not many welcomed me. Just trying to respond to as many as I can. Hell I say get rid of the post count, doesn't really matter. I went back about two weeks and I get some entire thread about me. I think that is ****. Don't you have something better to do?? Hell I could go post 20 threads a day about crashes, games and other **** and that is ok?? How is that??? Some decide to post up tons of that stuff, I just try to welcome people. Where is the difference????.............

Old 12-05-2005, 04:19 PM
L8X

dude, no need to defend yourself. some people on this forum have been less than kind in the manner they are addressing their issues. You are NOT breaking any rules by posting. I think some people are just afraid to lose the top spot in the list, while pretending they dont care about the list. why else would they be so bothered by your numberous posts in the first place? heck, you even have someone using the excuse of "cant beat em join em" to climb back on the list. talk about hypocritical!
oh and the excuse about not being able to find the "real" new members? [sm=lame.gif] you know people, there are other threads on this forum... and there really aren't any "useful" tips, advice, etc on the new members boards so don't trip over it people.

Old 12-05-2005, 07:33 PM

Very well said. It seems only a few months ago when I joined the post cout was no big deal. Now it seems that every new person and some of those that I see have been here for some time have been really pushing the post count. I guess I just don't see the reason. Not to go on and on but it is just a number, who cares. I respect people more on this site by the information in thier posts, not how many posts they have..........

Old 12-05-2005, 07:33 PM

lol bro no woories here i just llok at the date now before i post but like you said when i got here i think i had like 3 welcomes sos i do understand its all good great to see more of us welcoming the newbees! and i dont think anyone is realy mad at you now your cought up lol keep injoying the site bro this is an awesome family with the best bikes in the world!!!

Old 12-05-2005, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: billy42

lol bro no woories here i just llok at the date now before i post but like you said when i got here i think i had like 3 welcomes sos i do understand its all good great to see more of us welcoming the newbees! and i dont think anyone is realy mad at you now your cought up lol keep injoying the site bro this is an awesome family with the best bikes in the world!!!
Yes I think we need to welcome people as much as we can. Seems as though the "New Member" section has turned into a place to increase post count.