New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks

Thanks for the help your forum provided me.
A coworker at our HD shop needed tires put on his 05 GBR 600 RR, as I surfed the Internet for torque specksyour GBRForum came up. I searched your forum and foundall the information I needed.
I noticed your add for MMI. I am a double graduate, May 05 certified Harley Davidson and Yamaha and in November 06 with and BMW certificate. Spent three years in Phoenix AZ.
I took Yamaha because that's what I was riding at the time. My beliefis thatall motorcycles run on the same principles and the samelaws of physics, Just different color wires.
Again Thanks
popsabiker@hotmail.com

Old 09-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Default RE: Thanks

You're welcome HD. As I've been telling our fellow new members, great information can be found on this site as we have very knowledgeable members.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:52 PM

thanks for every one this is brad i love this site very much, this is so informative and so suggestive for me.
===============================
brad

Foreclosed Homes

Old 09-28-2008, 10:01 PM

Just be careful with the forum guys... its truely addictive, as you can tell from CBRClassic and CrashKhanman... There is enough information on here to make you empty your wallet trying to do every mod possible.. I cant wait to start that with the bike I get next year.