New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Skeeeurt

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 03:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skeeeurt

Sup fellaz...

Got a 04 6RR.... Lovin it!
Got a good list of mods comin in, hope they do what I want them to do lol...
Been on the bike for a month, and know its got potential to be a VERY FAST 6... Since Ive taken a 03 R1 with exhaust, a 03 GSXR600 with Yosh and PC, and Ive taken a 03 with min mods... Did I say that was all stock? lol Sorry I gloat about my 6, Stock and very quick..

I ran a 11.5 at the track 2 wks ago, and thats my first time every racing a bike.... On the 1/4 anyways....

Ill post pics sometime.

Old 04-29-2005, 04:01 AM
Default RE: Skeeeurt

Welcome to the site, I am sure you will enjoy your time here.... The guy on the R1 must have sucked, because your bike is fast but not that fast as to beat an R1 in a dragstrip contest with equal riders. You are just a better rider or he had clutch problems!!

Old 04-29-2005, 04:31 AM

Welcome

Well all on this site love their bikes and also Honda's congrats on the fast bike you have, but a good rider rides fast around conners also straight line. A 2003 R1 does low 10's down the quater with no mods depends on the day and the rider but it will do that very easy . Goodluck ride safely have good gear [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=trust_me.gif]

Old 04-29-2005, 04:36 AM
L8X

hmmm..maybe they weren't racing with you

Old 04-29-2005, 06:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Marinko

Welcome

Well all on this site love their bikes and also Honda's congrats on the fast bike you have, but a good rider rides fast around conners also straight line. A 2003 R1 does low 10's down the quater with no mods depends on the day and the rider but it will do that very easy . Goodluck ride safely have good gear [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=trust_me.gif]
Yes sir, I live 2 minutes from redrock in Vegas... I know what the corners are about... I am actually planning on going out with a few friends to the track.... From what Ive ridden... Almost Every bike, I think mine handles 100x's better.... I just want to see how she REALLY handles whats she's made for...

And the R1 is my buddys... He knows how to ride "I guess"... He's been riding for years, and Ive been on sportbikes for .... Owning - 1 month... Riding - about 1yr...

Guess I got a killer launch hahha....
Everyone said my Launch's are rediculous... Even friends that have been doin 1/4 track for a while...

Old 04-29-2005, 06:56 AM

Oh about the GOOD GEAR...

I highsided saturday stuntin around in front of my house... I HATE LIFE NOW lol.... If I had my jacket on, I wouldnt be burning and hurting and not bein able to turn and function...

I got good gear... I work at a bike shop so I get sh*t at pretty damn good prices, so I dont F*ck around with gear... cept my helmet my arai got snipped right off my bike.

Old 04-29-2005, 12:57 PM

wassup welcome to the family

Old 04-29-2005, 02:44 PM

Welcome to da site bro! Be carefull when ya stunnin! I'm tryin ta learn sum stuff as well, any tech advise on wheelies or stoppies? don't know any stunners were I'm at and all i have to go off of is just videos... Las Vegas huh...? If ya see JO JO tell her I'll give her my bike for one night w/ her! LOL

Old 04-29-2005, 04:08 PM

^LOL.... "jojo makes me wet", "Jojo the monkey? your a sick ****!", "No, Im just not saying anything anymore *******."

^One of my friends conversation, kinda a inside joke.

Yeah actually i got tips.
If you got a 6, sprocket up....

I think they only thing I could tell you thats badass, and will jump you up like 10 wheelie points is clutchin it up... I can clutch my stock 6 in 2nd... Ive had the bike for like, 4 wks. 1st week was break in, 2nd was powerups, 3rd was standups and perfectin powerups, and 4th was clutchin it up... And now Im on to Clutchin standups... kinda weird to get your weight set for the standup but, you'll get it.

Oh, and wear your gear even on the little "BWAAh" wheelies in front of your house...
And dont let her come down on a bumpy surface, TANK SLAP CAN KILL A ****UH... lol

For stoppies bro, simply start off at around 30-35mph AT LEAST since your a beginner like me... Set your brake to like a 3 or a 4, and squeeze the brake till you feel you dippin the front, and squeeze the tank with your legs and lean up/forward. make sure you dont fist that brake man.

Old 04-29-2005, 06:38 PM

Good lookin bro! Yeah i can do desent "stoping" stoppies but no rolling ones yet. Yeah I know bout da whole sproket thang but i gots no cash fer all dat right now and know wheelies and stand up can be done stock (like ya said). I can sorta do power wheelis and have tried clutchin it and damn $hit my drawls each time I try LOL! put da brake down ta 3-4 huh? what exactlly does dat do? heard sum other cat talkin about where they had there's at a stunt show and wasnt too sure if it made it brake harder or softer i.e. softer=slam it shut vs. harder=less pull on lever...? Uhhhh btw... if this monkey yer talkin about looks like da chick from Las Vegas Extremes my offer still stands!