New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Should I buy this bike??

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I buy this bike??

Hey I'm a soon to be owner of a new bike and pretty much decided it's going to be a brand new cbr 600rr. So why is this bike better than the competitors?just needing some reassurance on where to spend my money!

Old 03-20-2011, 09:52 PM

Welcome to the forum. If you have the money to drop, that would be the first bike i ever would buy. Its a great all around bike that can be raced at the track and ridden around town. Hondas are legendary for their reliability, performance and comfort versus the competition. Great bikes and youll love it for life

Old 03-20-2011, 09:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

save your money and buy used. My first bike was a brand new F4i from the dealer that's the only regret I have ever had in my history of owning bikes. You are going to be much better off finding someone who bought a brand new one last season, didn't ride it at all (low miles), dumped a ton of money into it (aftermarket mods), and basically kept it in the garage all season. Plenty of good deals out there right now....but definitely save your money and buy used. There are _some_ good deals at dealers right now, but you'll be much more happy buying a used one that SOMEONE ELSE dumped all the money into modding, rather than yourself.

back on topic, the 600rr is a phenomenally built bike and I myself have been looking at picking up a 600rr from a friend of a friend who has a track bike that has been tastefully modded....and I have three 1000rr's right now... Guess I'm just a honda guy...lol.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:34 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

welcome to CBRF.