New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

SAYING WASSUP FROM HAWAII!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 04:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SAYING WASSUP FROM HAWAII!!!

sup peeps. my names myron and i just picked up my first bike today!. its a 06 blue f4i.. i like it.. drove about 50 miles today and already "kinda" used to it. (or so i think) anyways, this is a great forum and im sure to come back here when i need info about my bike..

i also have some very sad news (to me anyway) got layed down today.. it started to rain so i decided to go home. anyways, i live in an apartment building and to get to my parking stall, they have a small hill that i have to drive up. in the middle of that hill is a speed bump... speed bump is PAINTED!!!! drove over it with a little gas and loss traction.. bike veered to the right and we both fell to the ground.. i kept on saying fu*k in my head.. anyways, i went from no scratches to like 10 scratches instantly... of course im sad about the fairings but my front turn signal sorta broke... well, dont know yet.. ill have to inspect it in the morning.. main reason why i wanted an older bike. but i just happen to come across this one which i think is a good deal.. (06 1670 miles $6300 is that good?)

anyways, great site!!!

Old 08-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Default RE: SAYING WASSUP FROM HAWAII!!!

Welcome

Old 08-10-2007, 12:56 AM

ORIGINAL: myroncuz

main reason why i wanted an older bike. but i just happen to come across this one which i think is a good deal.. (06 1670 miles $6300 is that good?)
Welcome Myron. $6,300 sounds good to me -- they were $8,499 (plus all the extra taxes, set-up fees, bs, etc. etc.) just a year ago. "Older" bike, haha, it's a freakin' '06!
Be safe!

Old 08-10-2007, 01:52 AM

yup sounds like a pretty decent deal to me.... sorry to hear what happened! ride safe and stay away from the rain for a while!

Old 08-10-2007, 02:12 AM

idk what it is but friend whos been riding forsome time now dropped my bike today....he wasnt riding it, but showing me how to turn the bike around by putting the bikes weight onto the stand and turning the bike.. anyways, he used to his r6 and i guess mine is heavier and he dropped it.. first day got dropped and then second day, got dropped... im not looking foward for a third...

Old 08-10-2007, 06:18 AM

I would have punched my friend in the mouth if he tried to do something so stupid to my bike.

Old 08-10-2007, 07:05 AM

Welcome to the site. Sorry about the run of bad luck. Hopefully your friend will help cover any repairs.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:21 AM

Hello & Welcome!!

Old 08-10-2007, 02:56 PM

well, he was showing me how to turn the bike around.. and yes, he said he would buy me a new fairing.. i kinda feel bad cause it already had scratches. but yes, he did make it worst. anyways, thanks for the welcome guys..

Old 08-10-2007, 07:03 PM

ORIGINAL: myroncuz

first day got dropped and then second day, got dropped... im not looking foward for a third...
"What happens twice, happens thrice"....don't get that new fairing just yet.

Btw, that stinks...sorry to hear that.

Quick Reply: SAYING WASSUP FROM HAWAII!!!