New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

new from WI

Old 03-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new from WI

sup everybody, new to the forum. got a f4i project goin, so ill prob ask a lot of questions and need some advice

Old 03-12-2011, 10:17 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

welcome to CBRF......

good place to be for questions.

Old 03-14-2011, 12:12 PM

welcome Josh !! Throw up some pics when you can !! How big a project is it ? Whats the plan ?

Old 03-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome Josh...check us out in the F4i forum if you have any questions...plenty of us here to help you out.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome aboard Josh. You're not riding around Madison are you? :O ;-)

Old 03-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Default my f4i

Originally Posted by wrath
welcome Josh !! Throw up some pics when you can !! How big a project is it ? Whats the plan ?
thanks everyone! and well my bike was someones stunt bike that he needed to get rid of asap, so i picked up SUPER cheap! and geese...where to start...well the bike had no front or side fairing and some cheap aftermarket stunt light setup. the tank had dents and the tail plastic was really beat up, and the front rim had some rash on the lip. but everything else was in great shape due to a stunt cage. so i got some side fairings and rim off of my local craigslist, got my headlight, front fairing, fairing stay, air duct covers, and v cowl off of ebay. in the process of fixing the dents and the rash on the plastic. but i am sending my sets, rear pegs and hangers in to be powder coated black. got a smoked led integrated taillight, blacked wind screen, and tinted the headlight. got some pretty cool blinker mirrors(so im going to chop and fill the oem blinker spots on the front fairing and make them flush). took the cage off and pur on some frame sliders. put on -1+2 vortex sprockets and a d&d exhaust(and soon a pcmIII i hope!) also installed a 12v outlet and a gps mount and changed the leds in the guages to a bighter pink rather than that dull orange. and my paint will be, all the plastic and rims white while everything else is black! should look pretty sharp. and when everything is said and done i will have only spent 2500-2700$$$$...not bad . and i will do a before and after album....

Old 03-15-2011, 01:09 PM
Default wi

Originally Posted by gotcbr
Welcome aboard Josh. You're not riding around Madison are you? :O ;-)
i live in waukesha but i make it to madison every now and again

Search this Thread