New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

New... sort of. Well, maybe not.

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New... sort of. Well, maybe not.

Mawfaki??? Kewl said I would find you here...and that you were a jerk...and that you had a ****ty sense of humor. I figured I'd check into it for myself. I am also a member of CBRWorld. I think I have twelve posts in two years. Nice to meet you...time to go thug!

Old 10-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

What is this CBRworld you talk about?? ... sounds intriguing ..is it broke?? ..can we take them over and settle there?? ..lol

Jules

Old 10-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Mawfaki??? Kewl said I would find you here...and that you were a jerk...and that you had a ****ty sense of humor. I figured I'd check into it for myself. I am also a member of CBRWorld. I think I have twelve posts in two years. Nice to meet you...time to go thug!
As I back off to ponder, WTF .... and the tension you could cut with a knife

Does this mean you like him Voodo ?? hmm?
Maybe a little hard to follow? I thought I was being funny...I knew I should have used a smiley (like this ). For the record, Sugi, welcome, and I look forward to thuggin' with a fellow Mawfaki!

P.S. Kewl said that you were a fun guy that had a similar sense of humor as me...farts FTW!

Old 10-05-2008, 03:24 PM

Kewl is just mad that we uncovered the Tahoe/Kewl unholy alliance over at CBRWorld. After that it was all downhill for him. The Braves started chronically underachieving, Mike Vic's petting zoo got sniffed out by PITA and the Hawks... well, I don't think he can take credit for that debacle.

Mawfaki fever!

BTW finally got around to putting my Mawfaki sticker on. I'm too cheap to buy new plastics after my crash so I put the logo on top of it... [8D]

Old 10-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bish, kewl doesn't like to slap the elderly but he will if he has to.

PITA can PIITA of Vick for all I care but PITA is a PITA anyways.

Where's your mawfaki sig mawfaki?

oh, and you cleverly left out the dawgs who will be back in the top 5, mark my words.

and p.s., You just gonna let voodoo doodoo talk to you that way and get away with it?

Old 10-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Registered Users

ahhh...mawfaki love on cbrforum......

speaking of...where the hell is tahoe....i haven't seen him posting in forever...what's up with that! so how many is that over here on cbrforum now?

Old 10-06-2008, 11:19 AM

Well, I don't know Voodoo yet so since I'm the new guy, you just gotta take it. As for the Dawgs... you got a point, but I really can't include any college FB team until they have a legit way of determining a Champion. The BCS is a crock.

My sig? I don't have one. You were going to make one for me, but got too busy with Seahorse's sig and I guess you forgot about me... []

Old 10-06-2008, 05:22 PM

You know, I guess I should post some particulars since I'm new... sort of.
[ul][*]Been riding since 1986 when I bought a brand new VF500F Interceptor (great bike)[*]Went to the dark side in 91 when I bought a FZR600.[*]Came back to the light in 02 when I got my F4i.[*]All in all, 22 years of riding. Had my first accident last year in a low speed collision, but still got thrown. I was geared up so no injuries. In the process of re-registering the bike (the insurance company totaled it).[*]Been a Mawfaki since the Kewl/Tahoe connection started the org. I was #3, but now I'm 24/8. Not too sure how that happened.[*]Muscle car nut, Laker nut, fishing nut...[*]Built engines professionally in another life (IMSA GTO, TransAm, SCORE/Hydra). Now in this life I just ride a desk.[/ul]Anyway, that's me. Hope to get to know you guys better.

Quick Reply: New... sort of. Well, maybe not.