New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

New RR owner from Italy

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New RR owner from Italy

Hi there! I'm Andrea, i'm 22yo, i'm from Italy and four days ago i bought my first bike: a 2007 CBR 600 RR with just 4.500km

I've been waiting this moment for the last 8 years saying to my parents i didn't want scooters, 125 or 250 because i needed a real bike and the day has finally arrived. I've already done 500km(in the city, at the lake, on the mountains) and i'm loving it! Oh i forgot, the bike is all stock so i'm looking around to decide the first mods i could do to her, and the first one will probably be the exhaust.

Well i leave you with a pic of "us" two days ago. Last thing, i'm buying the full gear and a new helmet in the next days so don't worry, i won't ride like this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 08-08-2011, 09:15 AM

Congratulations on the new bike Andrea. Welcome to the CBR forum. Great looking bike.......

Old 08-08-2011, 11:19 AM

Thanks morpheus! She looks great indeed, even thought in the 600 category the R6 sells more she's the one people stops nearby to admire. I'm very proud

Old 08-08-2011, 01:15 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Hi Andrea, welcome to cbrf and 600rr family.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:47 PM

Thanks to both! Anyway, why aren't my messages showing? I've posted a reply to morpheus today and it still doesn't show up..

Old 08-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Margalus
Thanks to both! Anyway, why aren't my messages showing? I've posted a reply to morpheus today and it still doesn't show up..
new forum members are automatically put into a Moderated group until an admin approves the account. The moderated posts are only visible to moderators and above until the post is reviewed and approved.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Cool Ciao, come stai?

Buongiorno, di dove sei in Italia? I have toured around Italy a little. Mainly Napoli, Roma, Firenze, Capri. Nice bike and I am glad to see you actually wear a helmet, I remember the only people that wore helmets were the passengers on the scooters/motorcycles so they could cover the license plate up when they ran the Toll Booth. Benvenuti sul sito CBRFORUM.COM. Ciao.

Old 08-08-2011, 05:54 PM

Thanks to everyone again and thanks for the explanation too.

Trey i'm from Verona, and the nearest city you traveled to is Firenze. Well if you remember most of the people not wearing an helmet..that's because, as you said, you visited "mainly Napoli". Napoli is a troubled city and there's a lot of people not using helmets for some reasons..mafia and such, also when someone wears the helmet there it's because he's going to rob or is someone covering from mafia.

I live in the northern part of Italy(lucky me) because there most of the city is like a jungle. Here in the north there's a bit of racism about that, i don't think that way 'cause most of my best friends are from southern Italy but it's a matter of fact that there you don't wear the helmet usually.

Anyway in Roma, Firenze, Capri and here in Verona too everyone wears helmet or you'll be stopped by the cops at sight

Old 08-08-2011, 08:14 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

welcome to the family

Old 08-08-2011, 08:54 PM

Welcome to the CBRF fam. Nice looking bike!

Quick Reply: New RR owner from Italy