New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

New Rider in Sacramento

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Rider in Sacramento

Hey everyone, Just putting my feelers out there and seeing if there is any locals about this forum. And to the rest of you, nice to meet you all! The cane and I have been through a long journey of turning bolts to get some life in her but anyways[sm=hia.gif]

Old 07-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Default RE: New Rider in Sacramento

Hey me too! You go to sac state? I just got my f4i a few days ago

Old 07-08-2008, 11:38 AM

Yup, I do go to Sac State! I ride an '89 600 cc Cane or CBR. That's cool, we should hit up the streets, have you heard of any social events such as rides or what not to meet other local riders? I know there is few places like Suzies burgers on Firday nights on P and 80 , Howe and Arden on Thursday nights!

Old 07-09-2008, 12:28 AM

Ya man for sure. I just got my beast insured today so all I need is a new battery and I'm good to go! I have definately seen the guys at howe and arden. You wanna hit that on thursday?

Old 07-09-2008, 04:44 AM

Ya, that sounds good to me...I just got mine insured yesterday as well so I don't have to worry about dancing in the disco lights anytime soon. Because believe me they will be out on Thursday night....I was scoping it out last Thursday and I did'nt see much enforcement, you never know with them CHIPS.

Old 07-11-2008, 05:45 PM

I see them everywhere but they don't see too mind me too much. I would have showed up on thursday but my bike isn't starting.. Do you know much about bikes?? I've got a thread started over in the f4i section about it.

Old 07-12-2008, 03:45 PM

Ya, I couldn't make it out on Thursday either, but this Thirsday I will be coming out for sure! I know a little bit about bikes maybe I can help ya out. I will look into your posts and give you some advice if I can.

Old 07-15-2008, 03:46 AM

So, now I've got a volt meter but I have no idea what to do with it :lol: I think the starter is shot but idk. I will make an attempt to show up to the meet up on thursday. Are you showing up with the cane??

Old 07-15-2008, 05:13 PM

You could always bump start(you will just need one other person) it or check out the manual to diagnose your starter this web site might have your manual http://www.cbrextreme.com

Old 07-24-2008, 03:41 AM

Hey Camelio, make sure you lock your bike up real good. Apparantly people in Sacramento have no respect for other people's property. My gorgeous cbr was stolen this morning.

Quick Reply: New Rider in Sacramento