New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

new from nh

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 10:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new from nh

new cbr f3 rider from nh. I bought a 95 cbr f3 about a month ago and I love it!..this is an upgrade for me as I started on a ninja 250 4 years ago, sold the bike after 2 years and hadn't ridden in 2 years. first impressions were " holy fu$?!n
power!" but I've grown into the power and I'm right at home on the bike as I was on the 250. another difference being the riding position is a little more aggressive and my wrists were sore for the first couple of weeks. I have however tweaked my hand position so it no longer hurts. so far I've put over 2000 miles on the bike. I have had some issues with the bike and have put around $500 into it. still having other issues which I'll ask about in the mechanical section. can't wait to participate on the forums and show the transformation of my bike. going to be doing lots of mods!

Old 08-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the CBRForum!

Congrats on getting your F3. Sounds like you're having a blast w/ it.

Yeah, you'll tweak your riding position as you get more comfortable on the bike. Tighten your core so that you're not resting your body weight on your wrists/hands. It will help a lot.

Best of luck w/ your mods.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:50 PM

Welcome to the CBRF fam.

I had the same prob with my wrists when i got my 1000. but I took bout 8 years off from riding.

Have fun, and be safe

Old 08-27-2011, 10:22 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

welcome to CBRF

come and check out our f3 group, f3 owners https://cbrforum.com/forum/groups/cbr-f3-group-29/