New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

new member from Pennsylvania

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking new member from Pennsylvania

hey how are you guys im a new member from pa. i just got a 1993 cbr f2 for $450 dollars and the motor runs no funny noyses in the motor and the byke needs some tlc the last owner did not take care of it soo i would need the best help around to get to were i want the byke to b and i have worked on honda cars from the age of 14 till now so in that department im cover .frst byke was an o7 suzuky gs500f my secong was a 07gsxr600, and after i lost my job and have to give the gsxr600 back i didnt have a byke.but this year i found this one in a news paper and whent for it i love cbr cause they r hondas lol is dumb to sey that but is true what can i sey they are sweet but i have seen how some of you make them look awesome so im here for your help ill put some pics up so you all can see whats up lol thanks and you guys can call me ness thank you

Attached Thumbnails new member from Pennsylvania-imag0058.jpg   new member from Pennsylvania-imag0059.jpg   new member from Pennsylvania-imag0061.jpg   new member from Pennsylvania-imag0077.jpg  
Old 02-24-2011, 10:57 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

hey ness....nice paint job... i had similar design on my 95 ford probe.

welcome to CBRF

Old 02-24-2011, 11:08 PM

ill fix it sometime

Old 02-24-2011, 11:21 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the site, man! Don't be ashamed of PA, bud. The coolest people in the world live here.

I have a buddy in York with a 636. If you're anywhere near there, maybe we can all ride sometime this summer.

I see you're into hondas and acs, too, eh? I'm no slouch when it comes to honda car motors, either.

Old 02-24-2011, 11:42 PM

sweet thanks and glad to get help from you guys and dude i live in hanover lol like 45min from york that would b sweet to ride with you guys. im almost done with the byke and hopefully b done in spring hopefully till then thanks guys.
and honda cars is were is at when you see a civic or acura that needs an oil change and when you check it is empty no oil drips out from the oil pan but the car still running and the motor is not messet up you know they were build to last lol

Old 02-25-2011, 07:50 AM

Hey Ness, welcome to CBRF, i'm also from PA, in the Philadelphia area.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
Don't be ashamed of PA, bud. The coolest people in the world live here.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:27 AM

You're right. I'd move. Nothing back crazies up in PA.
Plenty of first hand examples right here.

Welcome to the site!

Old 02-25-2011, 07:47 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's cool you live in Hanover. I'll look you up next time we ride up there.

And yeah... Hondas are built. I tested a D16 motor by never changing the oil. Every month or so, I'd just nail the brakes to check the oil. If the oil light came on, I'd add a court of the cheapest dollar store crap I could find.
That motor lasted like 170k and when the crank finally burned I just swapped it out with a squeaky clean D16 from a jap clip for $500. It would only take a day to swap a stock motor, so I think I spent less time in money and oil by just replacing the motor. Plus, it was way more fun. I beat that motor like it owed me money. lol....

Old 02-25-2011, 08:54 PM

thanks guys and that is some funny s****t the brake thing lol and for real we r crazy people in pa is all the moon shine lol

Quick Reply: new member from Pennsylvania