New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

new member,liverpool,england.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 03:13 PM
gmc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by steve c
Hi m8 I`m in Derby got a cbr1000f too its my second Honda had a Ducati before this one and a cbr600 before that.
HI steve c, sorry i didn't reply strait away, i keep fliting on and of the site.
did the ducati thing myself a while back (996), not quite the comfort of the cbr,the thing crucified me on a trip to assen(holland) with a backpack on. good fun though!.

see ya round.

Old 02-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can I ask you a favor? My semi girlfriend moved to England two weeks ago to be with her boyfriend till July can you go over to his house and punch him for me? lol jk
And could you videotape this for me so I can sell it to rojer?

Welcome to the CBRF, Graham! I love the color scheme... it's one we don't get over here. (in fact, I was just mentioning this to Gaz the other day....)
I must say that it looks even better with a pretty lady on it..

See you around the forum!

Old 02-26-2010, 03:31 PM
gmc
Cool

Originally Posted by RojerLockless
Welcome to the site

Can I ask you a favor? My semi girlfriend moved to England two weeks ago to be with her boyfriend till July can you go over to his house and punch him for me? lol jk

welcome to the site nice bike
Thanks for the welcome rogerlockless, typical american thinks we all know each other on our tiny island,lol. (we do!).
and the answer is....yes!

Old 02-26-2010, 03:44 PM
gmc
Cool

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
And could you videotape this for me so I can sell it to rojer?

Welcome to the CBRF, Graham! I love the color scheme... it's one we don't get over here. (in fact, I was just mentioning this to Gaz the other day....)
I must say that it looks even better with a pretty lady on it..

See you around the forum!
Hi kilgoretrout, cheers for the nice comments on the ride,(her name is sue).lol.
As for the bike, I'm pretty chuffed with it myself thanks,went all the way to london with a van in the snow cos i just had to have it/her, best one i'd seen in my price range.

see ya round.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

went all the way to london with a van in the snow cos i just had to have it/her, best one i'd seen in my price range.
Ha! You and me both. I drove over 18hrs in a day to get mine. I just couldn't pass it up. I left here thinking nothing of snow, but by the time I got 9hrs north, I was right in the middle of it....
All good, though, because the PO was a real cool guy, and the bike was even better than I expected.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:55 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by gmc
HI steve c, sorry i didn't reply strait away, i keep fliting on and of the site.
did the ducati thing myself a while back (996), not quite the comfort of the cbr,the thing crucified me on a trip to assen(holland) with a backpack on. good fun though!.

see ya round.
Yes I know what you mean. It used to crease me just going to our local bike night .Mine was a 600ss lovely little bike but so uncomfortable. I worked up your way quite a bit Seaforth, at Bootle, Stanlow, Laporte, ICI Golf plant. Retired now though.I`m pleased to say lol.

Old 02-27-2010, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by steve c
Hi m8 I`m in Derby got a cbr1000f too its my second Honda had a Ducati before this one and a cbr600 before that.
Hey Steve, You'll have to join us in the summer too. Shakey and i think it's Black rider are regular visitors to Wales along with myself and Gra so we could do a mini CBR1000 run out when we eventually get some nice weather

Gaz

Old 07-28-2010, 03:48 PM

lol hello dude

Whats with Sue doing the n-n-n-n-******* face in the pic haha