New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

new here

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 12:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new here

hello i here cbr fourms,
i am new to bikes i have always wanted 1 so bad but i held back till now. due to me waiting on other people. i am looking for a great sport bike i will be taking riding lesson soon and when i am done i want a bike i have looked at gsx's in my area but their over priced. so i look at cbr's and their in my price range. as of now i am in a 1.5jz sc300 full of speed but i have never ridden a bike before so i am eager to hear what most of u have to say

sincerely,
cam

Last edited by t70 supra; 08-19-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:59 AM
Banned

welcome b, you should get some pics up of your 1.5jz

Old 08-19-2009, 01:36 PM

Welcome!
I know this is a CBR forum. But Look at a used Suzuki SV650. Its probably one of the best bike to learn on. And when your ready to jump on a Fireblade you will own all.

AF

Old 08-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi & welcome aboard cam
Glad to hear you are taking riding lessons (MSF course?), what year/model CBR are you looking to buy?
Check out out the other forums,LOTS of helpful info out there

Old 08-20-2009, 01:18 AM

i was looking to get a entry level 600cc bike my father said thats how he learned how to ride lol. i really doesnt matter what year the boke is i have a car to street race i want a rock to cruise on lol. all i want to do is add some hids and a intake and exhuast to the bike thats all and some suspention mods i just want this to be like my dd lexus except on 2 wheels thats all

Old 08-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by t70 supra
i was looking to get a entry level 600cc bike my father said thats how he learned how to ride lol. i really doesnt matter what year the boke is i have a car to street race i want a rock to cruise on lol. all i want to do is add some hids and a intake and exhuast to the bike thats all and some suspention mods i just want this to be like my dd lexus except on 2 wheels thats all
OK...well I guess what CBR600 you are going to get figures on how much $ U plan on spending
Good luck on the search cam