New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

New Forum Sponsor Intro

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Forum Sponsor Intro

Hey peeps.

I would like to introduce you to Carolina Cycle. www.carolinacycle.com.

Who we are

One of our stores, Waynesville Cycle Center, wasthe USA's first 4 line (Japanese) dealership. Way back in 1970, it was much more common for dealers to have one or two of these franchises. We began supplying other dealers and shops all over the country with parts for their other brand trade-ins and customer bikes.

Here it is thirty seven years later and our Wholesale Department is still under the same leadership. We still have tons of our original customers. This departmentssales staff has over60 years of combined experience. We have decided toallow the public to have access to this level of expertise and to buyparts and accessories at the same prices your local shops would pay.

How are we different?

The most common complaint we hear about on-line purchasesare the prevalent lack of communication andbeing chargedfor unshippable product. You will never hear that about us! We review each order and try to catch discontinued or out of stock orders before processing your card.

Aside from the Internet's best prices, we distinguish ourselves from the other e-tailers by providing you with the very best customer service you will ever get from any on-line dealer. Our sales staff are dead simple to reach. Just call anytime (during normal eastern time zone business hours) to reach them by phone. This can be real handy when uncertain of part numbers , like painted fairings, etc. They also monitor emails constantly and will respond immediately to you digitallyif you prefer.

The bottom line is that you can get expert consultation by phone or email before ordering, tracking info after the order is placed and any problem sorted painlessly and quickly.

Our Sales Staff

Stan is the department head. He is the person responsible for getting this program up and running, way back when, and has beenat the helmever since. His philosophy is that we sell a great customer experience. His only purpose is tomake sure that happens.

Cameron has been with us for 6 years and is a sport bike and track day junkie as well as a huge pro road racing fan. He is very deft with original equipment parts and knows the aftermarket catalogs like the back of his hand. He is also fluent in dirt, cruiser and ATV's. This guy probably has owned about as many bikes as we have on any of our dealership floors at any one time. He stays totally up to speed on the latest apparel and widgets.

Marc has been with us 5 years. Prior to joining the wholesale departments staff, he was our retail parts manager at one of our stores for several years. Although he is amazingly strong with the dirt, cruiser and ATV segments, he too is a sport bike guy and road racing fan. Mark has a profoundly deep knowledge of sportbike paraphernalia but is a good resource if you need hard parts or accessories for any other kind of machine you may own.

Leon came to us 4 years ago from England, where he spent 20 years, and has been a life-long rider. These days, he is primarily a cruiser guy but has done his share of sport riding and a fair bit of time in the dirt. He has a funny accent, but he speaks perfect parts. His vast and lengthy career as a motorcyclist makes him a great go-to guy for any restoration work...not to say that he isn't up to speed on current models.

Our shipping and receiving department is Curtis and Chris. They are obsessive/compulsive types. This is exactly the kind of guys you want making sure that your parts order is correct when we receive it and shipped the same day it arrives at our warehouse.

John (me) is only partly responsible [JK]. Actually, I am the interface between all

Old 10-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Default RE: New Forum Sponsor Intro

welcome aboard! I added your official vendor title...

Old 10-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

welcome to the family .. and ya know since we're family that means we get the hook up prices right *nudge nudge*

Old 10-08-2007, 03:09 PM

Thanks for adding the title, Patrick.

We will be active sponsors. Promise.

Old 10-08-2007, 03:13 PM

Hey,HAVOC.

I think Cameron is working on a group buy for the forum even as we speak.

I think you'll find that our normal prices are as good as you'll find online...anyhow.

Give one of our sales guys a shout if there is something you need. They are all good guys and Stan will make sure that wahtever they promise is delivered.

Old 10-08-2007, 05:06 PM
Retired Administrator

Welcome to the site. Good time to sponsor up. In the colder regions, riders put off projects til winter so they don't kill their riding season and you also have x-mas gifts.

Old 10-08-2007, 07:35 PM

Welcome aboard..Your site looks pretty well setup and easy to use..

Compaired some of your normal items to what the stealerships around here want for some things(like oil filters and air filters).Ill be ordering from you in the near future.

Edit: Plus we could always use a place that is very customer friendly..A lot of places have forgotten that..

Old 10-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome 8)

I need ....

and....

and still then ....

lol

Old 10-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

Welcome to the family!
LJ

Old 10-09-2007, 04:53 PM

Sorry for the delay in thanking you guys for the welcome, but here it is;

THANKS A LOT!
We are working on a group buy that should hit CBR owners where they live. One of the guys in the back will be posting it under group buys in the next day or so.

In the meantime, check out our prices on Bridgestone BT-002's here; http://www.carolinacycle.com/specials.asp
There's pretty good chatter on these new tires. Stoner stole the Moto GP championship on Bridgestones with 3 races to go this year. I think I'll spoon them on my own bike soon.

Quick Reply: New Forum Sponsor Intro