New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

im new here just popin in to say whats up..

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im new here just popin in to say whats up..

yoo yoo... i just wanted to introduce myself .. im new to the forums... i just signed up tonight cuz i just purched myself a 2002 honda cbr 954 RR.. as far as it goes the bike has been droped on the left side from the previous owner.. he pritty much screwed up the left side of the bike.. its only plastic damage. i need a left cowl (lower) i need a rear cowl, i need the 2 ram air duct covers (both left and right side).. i need a rear set ( left side), and a clutch lever and also a tail light and a gas tank.... so if u know anyone around here on this site that has that stuff please let me kno..

well like i said im new here and im from long island new york. so if your around my area let me kno... peace out RIDE SAFE....!!!

Last edited by Chris_Esposito; 08-12-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:18 AM
Banned

Hey Chris! Welcome to CBRF and congrats on the new 954!! Post up a pic or two of her when you get the chance. Too bad she's not perfect, but it sounds like an easy fix to get her back to her former beauty. Check the classifieds here for the parts you need and of course ebay and other sites like that. You might also want to post what you need in the 954 forum. One of those guys may some extra parts just laying around.

Good luck and enjoy the forums!!

Old 08-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Chris & welcome to CBRF...be sure to check out the 945 forum is you need any help puttin 'er back together.
Good luck and have fun

Old 08-12-2009, 01:15 AM

i"ve looked and posted and came up with nothing. im usually good with these forums.. but for some reasion noone has anything... i feel like its going to very hard to find the parts i need... i would love to get her back to original shape... just havin trouble finding the parts... hopefully word of mouth will get me to meet someone who has them.. please ask around if u can... and let me kno..

thanks
chris