New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

I need help

Old 09-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help

Hello ewry one who likes motorcycling. I am writing this post and hope for help.
In my near future I wil change my curent bike into HONDA (it is my drem from deep youth
So, naturally I am collecting information about these bikes. Users opinions, are wery important to me.
Models that I am interesting are cbr 919 rr and cbr929 rr (the last one I like better
I would be wery happy if people who have this tipe motorcycle would write advantages and disadvantages whish
they spoted and other reasons why it is bad or why it sis good bike..

For now many of may friends say that this bike is to week, (compare with gsx 1000) wery big dificulties with repairing, and finding spare parts.

My needs are: enougt power and ideal handling.
Please advice something. I would be wery thankfull. And sorry for my english. It is wery dificcult to
expres what I want to say in othwer language

Old 09-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I need help

Welcome to the forum Atstovas.

I'm not sure that I can be much help in this area. I'm still riding my first bike, a '94 F2. You might want to try posing this question in the 929 portion of this forum: https://cbrforum.com/forumid_17/tt.htm

Old 09-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the board! And don't worry about it ... your English is better than my Lithuanian

Like Woo said, check out the rest of the site ... the guys with the 919s and 929s will be able to help you out.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:43 AM

sorry i do not know all about this forum.. so dont be mad if i post my question not in the right place. My brother is thinking about cbr 600 f2 . If it is not wery hard to tell something about this bike? This would be his first bike, so i recomed him honda cbr 600 f2 or f3..

Old 09-24-2008, 12:47 AM

i am happy that you understand my question that means i can comunicate with these english skills i have

Search this Thread