New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hi from Texas

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi from Texas

I just found this forum yesterday, so after a little looking around I thought I would go ahead and post. My curent bike is a 2009 CBR600. I ride daily and I get really grumpy if I don't get to ride. I hope to have a good time here and look forward to getting to know yall.

Old 08-17-2010, 11:27 AM

What part of texas?!

Old 08-17-2010, 12:48 PM

Marble Falls area. Where are you?

Old 08-17-2010, 02:32 PM

El Paso. TX!! Welcome. Hopefully I''l be able to ride again soon

Old 08-17-2010, 02:40 PM

Saw your other post. Sucks about your bike. The up side is now you get a new one. So which one are you going to get? Hope you get one soon. Don't know about you but I get really grumpy if I don't get my daily ride.

Old 08-17-2010, 06:46 PM

Yeah I read about your grumpiness issue lol Now that I know who gets grumpy for not riding, its soo funny.. Hahaha!! I do not know. I really want the Repsol, but IF I can get a good deal on the 07 (considering its old but still "new") then I might get the 07.. They are advertising it for 7999 + all the stupid charges. So If I can get the bike to like 6500-6900 + all the stupid charges then I might go for the it.. But my heart is with the Repsol lol

Old 08-17-2010, 06:51 PM

Welcome Little Girl! It's always nice to see more ladies here. I saw your post in the girls forum, but do you have more pics of your bike to share with us?

Old 08-17-2010, 07:45 PM

Welcome to the forum! Definitely post pics.

Old 08-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Howdy hey, Little Girl!

I'm a "displaced" Texan myself. Insanity made me move from Houston to Philly. There are actually a fair amount of Texans hiding round here. Post up some pics so they know to wave if they see ya on the roads

Old 08-18-2010, 11:03 AM

Thanks for all the wrm welcomes

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Howdy hey, Little Girl!

I'm a "displaced" Texan myself. Insanity made me move from Houston to Philly. There are actually a fair amount of Texans hiding round here. Post up some pics so they know to wave if they see ya on the roads
Hello fellow Texan Houston to Philly...is there really much difference besides the weather?

Originally Posted by The Don Wan
Welcome Little Girl! It's always nice to see more ladies here. I saw your post in the girls forum, but do you have more pics of your bike to share with us?
Glad to be here. I see lots of girls on the forums but never see any out riding. I would like to meet some girls to ride with, but for now I will continue to ride alone.

Originally Posted by Tx_Cat
Yeah I read about your grumpiness issue lol Now that I know who gets grumpy for not riding, its soo funny.. Hahaha!! I do not know. I really want the Repsol, but IF I can get a good deal on the 07 (considering its old but still "new") then I might get the 07.. They are advertising it for 7999 + all the stupid charges. So If I can get the bike to like 6500-6900 + all the stupid charges then I might go for the it.. But my heart is with the Repsol lol
Before I got my CBR I was riding a Ninja. I wanted a GSXR soooo bad. But could not find a good deal on a used one and the new ones were way to much. I was in the Honda dealer and in passing the sales guy made such a great offer on the CBR that I told my husband I could be happy with a CBR for that price. So the next day he bought it for me for our anniversary. I LOVE THAT BIKE. Even though I had my heart set on a GSXR, I am soooo happy with my CBR. I would not trade it for any other bike.

here is a pic of my baby

Attached Thumbnails Hi from Texas-copy-picture-015.jpg  

Quick Reply: Hi from Texas