New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hi all

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 06:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi all

Hi everyone, I have just joined the forum and just want to say hello to everyone on here.
I have a 1998 CBR600F which at the moment is giving me a few problems but nevertheless I still love it. I have always had Hondas and at the moment would not consider changing to anything else. I have been riding since 2000 and don't even have a car licence and am not considering getting one. My bike history is as follows: CBR250RR, Bros, VFR400, CBR400RR and up to date with the 600. I look back fondly on every one of those bikes as they all served me well.
I live in Dublin, Ireland and look forward to being part of this forum.
Sin é, see ya later.

Old 04-24-2009, 07:09 AM

Hey how ya doin? I guess I'll be the first to welcome you since I've got the day off and I'm just waiting to go to the Dentist in a few

How's the riding over there in Dublin?? There's a good chance someone here will be able to help you with your issues if you need any help, and most are more than willing too!

Old 04-24-2009, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by dragginazz
Hey how ya doin? I guess I'll be the first to welcome you since I've got the day off and I'm just waiting to go to the Dentist in a few

How's the riding over there in Dublin?? There's a good chance someone here will be able to help you with your issues if you need any help, and most are more than willing too!

Thanks for the welcome. The riding is pretty good over here. Such diversity in this country for such a small place makes it ideal biker territory. Good luck at the dentist!

Old 04-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello Monkeybonkers, wow you're really quite the Honda guy; impressive. Nice to have you with us & make yourself at home.
Welcome to CBRF

Old 04-26-2009, 03:27 PM

Thanks for the welcome. Those links seem pretty comprehensive so that should sort me out for anything I need.
I'll try and get a picture posted up soon. I'm not much of a techie so bear with me and I'll see what I can do.

Old 04-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi and welcome to the site!
Always love to see pics of the Euro versions of CBRs as many are not sold here in the States aka. 250RR,VFR400
Cant wait to see 'em!